hana modz DNA 30 reading shorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

yovengo

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2014
Houston,TX,USA
I'm building a dual parallel 26g, on a 2.4mm screwdriver 5 wraps in the mutation x v3. Everything looks fine, one coil looks better than the other but still fuctional. I pre fire the coils to make them glow from inside out and they do. I put it on the hana mod and it reads out "shorted". I currently dont have a ohm reader which I should have gotten one long time ago before sub ohming but I depends on the box mods. Anyways anyone have any clue what might be or is the hana trippin? I get hot button on the smpl mod clone but I'm guessing its cus I was ore firing to get it to burn right (without cotton)

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Hey, so I'm an idiot and didn't know the Hana read ohms/volts, etc. so my apologies for being so glib.

That said, what is happening is a lesson to NEVER test your builds on a mech. Hana is reading short either because there's a short, or you've built too low.

A hot button on your SMPL is about the tamest indicator you can receive that there's a problem. Use that Hana to test your coils and test them often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread