Need some advice on a new setup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbskull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
SoCal
Hello ECF, I need your help once again! I'm going to be taking a mini vacation in July and want to get a new setup for my trip. My current gear-

IPV2S, BCV XXIX, Freakshow Mini, Tobh, Atlantis and a SubTank Mini.

I find myself using the IPVxSubTank Mini combo most often due to convenience, and will be taking that setup on my trip as well as whatever new setup I end up purchasing. Problem being, I want/need bigger juice capacity and longer battery life. Most of all, I need something that wont break the bank.

Was looking into something like the eGrip but not sure if 1500mAh will be enough. Or the Evic VT once it's available (been dying to get a temp control device).

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any input is appreciated!

Cheers!:D

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Hello ECF, I need your help once again! I'm going to be taking a mini vacation in July and want to get a new setup for my trip. My current gear-

IPV2S, BCV XXIX, Freakshow Mini, Tobh, Atlantis and a SubTank Mini.

I find myself using the IPVxSubTank Mini combo most often due to convenience, and will be taking that setup on my trip as well as whatever new setup I end up purchasing. Problem being, I want/need bigger juice capacity and longer battery life. Most of all, I need something that wont break the bank.

Was looking into something like the eGrip but not sure if 1500mAh will be enough. Or the Evic VT once it's available (been dying to get a temp control device).

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any input is appreciated!

Cheers!:D
That e grip lasts longer than you would think. It's possibly an all day vape depending on your needs. If you want more juice... you could get a subtank plus and a kbox with a few spare 18650s. Not a bad price for not a huge setup. 7ml juice capacity, as much battery as the battery you put in it.

Reactions: numbskull

numbskull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
SoCal
I sort of figured that about the egrip because the coils are 1.5ohm. Do you happen to know the capacity of it? I do want a kbox but will probably hold off, don't want to have to carry extra 18650's. I'll be doing a good bit of celebrating (4th of July weekend and all:thumb:) so chances are I'll be hitting that mod like it owes me money

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I sort of figured that about the egrip because the coils are 1.5ohm. Do you happen to know the capacity of it? I do want a kbox but will probably hold off, don't want to have to carry extra 18650's. I'll be doing a good bit of celebrating (4th of July weekend and all:thumb:) so chances are I'll be hitting that mod like it owes me money
My kbox lasts me a day and a half of vaping, about 8-10 ml if I'm off work. YMMV lol. The egrip is a 3.6ml tank. If you're into rebuilding, the egrip and the RBA are top notch. Hits really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread