Joytech ego one to Kanger Sub box mini worth it?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergiu1967

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Portland
Hello all!
My question is this. I have upgraded every step of the way. Started with a cigalike, moved to a kanger evod, to a vision spinner 2 with dual coils, and now I am at the joy tech ego one.
I really love the ego one and thought that would be it for me. Done.( Lol.
I have said this for each one of the above steps.)
I see so many people with box mods now. I don't mean to be offensive but, I simply am not crazy about the way they look. I have been certain… That I will not move up to that. Especially with size being such a big issue for me.
But ..
I see this new Kanger sub box mini as it looks really neat. I love the look, but even more.. the size.
So going from My ego one… to a box mod. ..
Yes.. I am aware that I will be able to do variable voltage. Different tank, etc.
I don't sub ohm. Don't like it. Tried the .5 coil on the Joytech and its not for me.
So would I really get a much better experience with my favorite juices with the kanger sub box mini than from my Joytech ego one?..
Many thx

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hello all!
My question is this. I have upgraded every step of the way. Started with a cigalike, moved to a kanger evod, to a vision spinner 2 with dual coils, and now I am at the joy tech ego one.
I really love the ego one and thought that would be it for me. Done.( Lol.
I have said this for each one of the above steps.)
I see so many people with box mods now. I don't mean to be offensive but, I simply am not crazy about the way they look. I have been certain… That I will not move up to that. Especially with size being such a big issue for me.
But ..
I see this new Kanger sub box mini as it looks really neat. I love the look, but even more.. the size.
So going from My ego one… to a box mod. ..
Yes.. I am aware that I will be able to do variable voltage. Different tank, etc.
I don't sub ohm. Don't like it. Tried the .5 coil on the Joytech and its not for me.
So would I really get a much better experience with my favorite juices with the kanger sub box mini than from my Joytech ego one?..
Many thx

Well you would be going from a fixed battery mod which you will eventually have to toss, to a replaceable battery mod, so yes it would be a worthwhile upgrade I think.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
About the only thing you'll lose is pocket friendliness. The Subox is noticeably larger than the Ego One (even the 2200 mah). Nothing says you need to lose the Ego One, though. Keep it for a nice, portable stealth mod/backup mod. Heck, I have no idea how many kits I have... don't limit yourself to just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread