joytech eGo One Vt Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Back in the days before I could tell the difference between a coil and a manhole cover, an ecf member generously gave me a couple of vapes, one which is the joytech eGo One. I charged it up to day, and looking at the specs for it at the joytech site, it seems to be able to handle both sub-ohm and 'super-ohm' vaping. It can run in either VW or VT mode. I would want to use VW. It is 510 threaded. Is there any reason I shouldn't screw one of my T22 tanks on it and vape away? Or will there be an explosion leaving me another casualty of vaping?

I did try it and it worked. But thought I better ask before vaping away.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi,

In power-on condition, press the fire button three times to shift among Low/Medium/High levels of
Wattage (under VW mode)
eGo_One_VT_05.gif

The middle position will output about 15 watts with the 1.5Ω coil, close to the 14 watt output of the T22 kit.
For future reference:
eGo_One_VT_05.png

Cheers
I
ETA: If the topper fits and is within the operating range of the device, it should work just fine.
Enjoy. :thumbs:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
If the coil is not a sub-ohm coil, does the device automatically go to VW mode?
The device will "kick" you out of TC mode if you are NOT using a TC compatible coil/wire type. (Ti,Ni)

The device will fire in wattage mode from .4Ω up to about 3.5Ω. (see chart for approx wattage output.)

HTH
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread