Perth , Australia
WoodvilBubinga-mantav2.JPG

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Since we're on the subject, I've noticed that all the Woodvils are out of stock. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for new Woodvils to become available?

Maybe you're not looking in the right place. There are quite a few Woodvils still available.
Go to the site, then at the top, click shop, then Woodvil. You have to go through several pages, but there are still some nice ones available.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Maybe you're not looking in the right place. There are quite a few Woodvils still available.
Go to the site, then at the top, click Shop, then Woodvil. You have to go through several pages, but there are still some nice ones available.

And from what I have read Rob still has another 50 (?) to be released soon. And the upcoming Resin run as well, if you're interested in the check out the Reos sub forum and there is a sticky where he announces all the upcoming mod runs. :thumb:

Reactions: caferacer

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Go to the site, then at the top, click Shop, then Woodvil. You have to go through several pages, but there are still some nice ones available.

Sorry...allow me to rephrase: All dark wood Woodvils that I'm interested in buying seem to be sold out. ;)

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
And from what I have read Rob still has another 50 (?) to be released soon. And the upcoming Resin run as well, if you're interested in the check out the Reos sub forum and there is a sticky where he announces all the upcoming mod runs. :thumb:

Awesome, thanks for that! :thumb:

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
It's like the difference between buying a Harley-Davidson vs. buying a custom chopper.

Pretty much and as someone in the metalworking industry and knows a lot of machinists, the Reo's truly are amazing and worth every penny. Robs a true craftsman and it shows in his work.

Reactions: caferacer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread