Coil Building keeping me fit - Part Deux... with a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
So, I'm trying to learn my lesson and when I take apart my Kanger or nautilus coil heads I trying to drop all the itty bitty pieces straight into a little box so I don't lose them. But then it still happens sometimes... mostly with the bottom pin and rubber grommet which I swear my tiled floor simply devours!

My question is - are things like that sold separately (not in the US please) and if yes what exactly do I search for? A search for rubber grommets on fasttech only yielded a bunch of rubber bands and o-rings.

Thanks.

englishmick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
In America you can buy complete Kanger heads disassembled, or grommets separately. Presumably the American vendors buy them from Kanger. So they must be available, unless Kanger only sells them in bulk.

The grommets are also sometimes called insulators, so it might be worth searching on that.

Reactions: Papillon61

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Here ya go. Resistance Coil Insulator 10 Pack (CE Type Atty's, eg. Protank, Evod,T | Lightning Vapes Be sure to get the silicone insulators and NOT the rubber ones. Unless of course you like the taste of rubber in your vape. :eek:

I do my rebuilding on a folded blue pillow case (to keep things from bouncing and make them easier to see).

Sorry, I just noticed that you said NOT in the US. However, if you can't find them anywhere else, it might be worth the extra shipping charge.

Reactions: Papillon61
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread