Your most useful vendors ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
So i continue with updates to my A-Z. One very useful site, which incidentally is in the USA, is "Element vape". Probably, as far as i can recall, the "most" useful site for searching for vaping hardware i've ever come across. The reason i say this is because no matter what piece of hardware i'm looking at, whilst on the site, if i click on it, i'll enter the page it's on, and scroll down to the "description". Then at the beginning of the description i'll see the brand name. If i click on that i get taken to a page which displays all the hardware that Element Vape has of that brand. It's brilliant !. I'd imagine most sites do have a function in their main menu to search brands, i haven't seen this particular function anywhere else. It's just so useful !. If you land on this site when researching a mod this feature allows you to see everything else too.

So, Element Vape is my go to vendor site at the moment.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Since I started DIY I have to say Nicotine River. Good prices, fast shipping, and so far everything was well packaged.

I see Nicotine River are a dedicated liquid vendor. I like the "click here to see all products in this section" option in amongst the products. And they sell CBD too.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I see Nicotine River are a dedicated liquid vendor. I like the "click here to see all products in this section" option in amongst the products. And they sell CBD too.

I think I have close to 40 flavors for DIY and Nic River had them all in stock. I bought syringes, bottles, nicotine, PG and VG and so far I received everything I ordered in a timely fashion.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I think I have close to 40 flavors for DIY and Nic River had them all in stock. I bought syringes, bottles, nicotine, PG and VG and so far I received everything I ordered in a timely fashion.

I don't know why everyone's fussing about a flavour ban over there. Here the TPD already ...... on our fireworks and all we've got is 18mg's. Cut that with flavours and what have you got ?. It's pretty useless !. Over there though you've still got 100mg's. Flavour ban or not, it makes no difference.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I don't know why everyone's fussing about a flavour ban over there. Here the TPD already ...... on our fireworks and all we've got is 18mg's. Cut that with flavours and what have you got ?. It's pretty useless !. Over there though you've still got 100mg's. Flavour ban or not, it makes no difference.

Trouble is juice is where B&M shops make most of their money. Banning flavors would cause almost all the shops to shut down overnight, and that's where the majority of vapers get their supplies. On-line vendors would be hit hard too. The ones that only sell juice would close. Even the ones that sell hardware too would lose a big chunk of revenue. And the number of buyers would probably go way down.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Trouble is juice is where B&M shops make most of their money. Banning flavors would cause almost all the shops to shut down overnight, and that's where the majority of vapers get their supplies. On-line vendors would be hit hard too. The ones that only sell juice would close. Even the ones that sell hardware too would lose a big chunk of revenue. And the number of buyers would probably go way down.

Can't they adapt. They could still sell flavourless a little stronger and then point the customer in the right direction for flavourings.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Can't they adapt. They could still sell flavourless a little stronger and then point the customer in the right direction for flavourings.

I'm sure that would happen. Flavor shots or whatever. In States where flavor bans already happened I believe all the shops just shut down immediately. And on-line vendors stopped shipping juice there. If someone did come up with a work around how many would be willing to put their money down to open a shop not knowing how long they would be in business for.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
vaping.com is my most useful vendor as the owners also own this website and it is here I have learned so much! I will forever be in their debt..

coming in at #2 - I buy more from EightVape than any other for hardware, their prices reasonable (aka great sales!) and their shipping is fast and likewise, reasonably priced.. so I vote EightVape for my #2.. I actually have their website on "speed dial" right next to ECF! haha

Reactions: evan le'garde

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
BCF, Nicotine River, and Heartland Vapes are my go to every time for DIY supplies. BCF may not have the best prices of all time, but they get your order out the door lickety-split and shipping to my house is relatively fast with proximity to the east coast. I have had zero issues with them. I've had issues with NR, but they have come through with good customer service to resolve my issues. For hardware, it was a toss up on whoever had the best deal/coupon.

• Agree
Reactions: Blitzdonlife

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Seeing as The USA is quite large, do you folks care about how far away your chosen vendor is ?. It would be like me ordering from i don't know, Germany, Spain, or Africa. How long are you prepared to wait for vapemail ?.
For stuff from China that I really didn't need at all, I had no problem waiting forever and a day to get to Michigan.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
BCF, Nicotine River, and Heartland Vapes are my go to every time for DIY supplies. BCF may not have the best prices of all time, but they get your order out the door lickety-split and shipping to my house is relatively fast with proximity to the east coast. I have had zero issues with them. I've had issues with NR, but they have come through with good customer service to resolve my issues. For hardware, it was a toss up on whoever had the best deal/coupon.

It does make me wonder sometimes why some vendors are on point and some seem like they are half asleep or just couldn't care less.

Reactions: Blitzdonlife

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
It does make me wonder sometimes why some vendors are on point and some seem like they are half asleep or just couldn't care less.
Seems like NR is half asleep when it comes to fulfilling and shipping orders. But at least CS is good to counter it. They wouldn't need CS as much if they just got things right the first time.

Reactions: evan le'garde

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Keeping in mind I'm in NZ ;)

My most useful vendors are:

#1 Fasttech - not just for all the variety of what they sell, and the awesome prices. And that I have lost count of how many orders I have made there ;)

But also for the Product Forums available for each product (under the Discussions tab). These give you an insight into any problems or quirks that item may have - along with the product reviews.

I also find their product specifications are extremely accurate. I use it regularly to compare the size of RTAs or mods.

#2 River Valley/Nic River - My goto place for flavours - especially after trying and loving their Purilum range.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas

We CURRENTLY have 100mg, heck we have 250mg available.

The reason I am fussing over the flavor ban is that it's not the end of the process of shutting vaping down, it is the beginning of a landslide. Here in the US, what is happening here is a signal of a big change, like with the first shot of a war. Flavors are the currently talked about issue, but that is only the tip of the iceberg.

It won't stop with a flavor ban. Next up will be e-liquids, pods, open pv devices, and then online sales. From what I've seen in the past on other bans, this progression happens very quickly. We've tried to dam it, to slow it down, but the momentum it now has threatens to destroy all vaping in it's wake in the US, and this is why I worry.

Everything may SEEM like it's ok on the surface, but in reality, it is the calm before the storm. This is not an uninformed panic or a rash decision. That element is there, but there's more resignation, and preparation for what we are certain is to come. What this really is, is a rush to secure our needed vaping supplies, and it's based on the prior experiences/beliefs of a large number of individuals based on prior experience.

I do hope that I am wrong, and if that turns out to be true, I'll have lots of toys/ flavors ,etc. If I am right however, I'll be stocked up on things not available in the near future. This is only my opinion, but I hope this was informative in some way to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread