Vaporider to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Morning!

Any experience ordering from Vaporider to Euope Germany would be appreciated. I was thinking about ordering a couple of things but unlike FT they're heavy on the disclaimer, and 'international shipping' is not free.
given that the reason to order is a 40% off for over 200puchase, that makes it a steepy package to return or pay taxes on.
they also don't mention how they label the package and whether they inlcude receipts etc. FT were generally subtle abt that.

Waves

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
The offer was just tempting. but they don't have most of what i need to make the 200 minumum for the 40 off. tried piling stuff just to see if the code works and it didn't. but maybe because i added a bunch of Minifits which was on sale separately (want really going to order, but i do have a couple of smoker friends interested in quitting and that was my vehicle)
@stols001 thanks for the extra push to not force myself to pursue this.
maybe nunhcaku 2 tank will be better with future coils. and hopefully i won't regret not getting the gen kit now. meanwhile i'll keep zeroing in on potential RTAs for the next sales at FT. How often do these happen?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread