Voopoo drag mini help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaydubbb

Dec 10, 2019
Hey there! I'm hoping someone with a voopoo drag mini could chime in and help me out if possible.

When I'm using the mod and the battery is about to go down a bar in battery on the screen, it will go down 1 bar then bounce back to full. Then I take a puff again and it will go down a bar and a few seconds later go back to full. It does this maybe 10 to 15 times or so before it actually drops down and settles to the next bar of battery. Is this normal?

I know when I use my mobile phone if the battery percentage drops down a bar or say goes from 80% to 79% it won't bounce back up it will just stay at 79 and eventually go to 78.

Thanks in advance!

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hey there! I'm hoping someone with a voopoo drag mini could chime in and help me out if possible.

When I'm using the mod and the battery is about to go down a bar in battery on the screen, it will go down 1 bar then bounce back to full. Then I take a puff again and it will go down a bar and a few seconds later go back to full. It does this maybe 10 to 15 times or so before it actually drops down and settles to the next bar of battery. Is this normal?

I know when I use my mobile phone if the battery percentage drops down a bar or say goes from 80% to 79% it won't bounce back up it will just stay at 79 and eventually go to 78.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to ECF :)

What you are seeing on the screen, is your mod working. When you take a puff, the mod draws its power from the battery - which it shows by going down a bar. When you've stopped firing (and using the battery), the battery adjusts back to its true percentage.

it is 100% completely normal behaviour :thumb:

• Informative
    Reactions: Anise
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread