Throat Irritation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon716272

Sep 10, 2020
10 days ago and tried a puff plus vape for the first time. I used it about 8-10 times that day. After that day I had a cool feeling in my throat and chest whenever I breathed in which was weird. That cold feeling from the vape lasted like a week and turned into more of a feeling where my throat needs to be cleared 24/7. I have acid reflux and this had aggravated it more. I saw a doctor today and they said to just keep taking the acid reflux medicine but it hasn’t helped much. Anyone ever experience something like this from vaping?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
me too,it's a disposal pod.Puff Bar Plus | 7 Flavors | 800 Puffs | Free Shipping | Direct | Always in Stock must be popular,they are all sold out.

Not really...

upload_2020-9-10_1-27-23.png

• Useful
Reactions: the wind

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
10 days ago and tried a puff plus vape for the first time. I used it about 8-10 times that day. After that day I had a cool feeling in my throat and chest whenever I breathed in which was weird. That cold feeling from the vape lasted like a week and turned into more of a feeling where my throat needs to be cleared 24/7. I have acid reflux and this had aggravated it more. I saw a doctor today and they said to just keep taking the acid reflux medicine but it hasn’t helped much. Anyone ever experience something like this from vaping?

Jon, I already answered in your other thread. Try not to start multiple threads on the same subject as it's hard for us to follow.

Throat Irritaton

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nope can't say as I have had that happen, because I am not a hypochondriac. Also, if you take da acid reflux meds, are you aware a popular one (I will let you figure out which one) causes CANCER? CANCER!!! And they have yet to remove it from the shelves or production. An over the counter med causes that and you are worried about a "cold feeling."

Sorry, I just can't take this too serious. At your next appointment check you aren't taking the cancer drug, then ask about the cold feelings. If you ever have hot feelings it may be menopause.

Sigh. In case this is real no, I have not experienced EXACTLY that vape ingredients can cause weird feelings I can't vape much PG or I get weird tingling in my throat an mouth. That's as far as I can go with it, other than to say, like, consult your friendly allergist but if you are buying prefilled vapes WHO KNOWS what is in there.

Good luck with your throat/

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Coyote628
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread