Help .2ohms Aegis Mini 80W TC Bad taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stressardo

Feb 6, 2021
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum but I have read a few more topics before having to create an account and explain my problem in detail. I own a Geekvape Aegis Mini TC 80W (with the Cerberus tank) and I'm using a 50% / 50% e-liquid, with chocolate, coconut and oats from Nebula. I have owned it for about 2 weeks now. I've been using a .3 ohms coil in these weeks, and I've been really good, except for the last 2 days, I've burned the coil slightly and I don't like the taste anymore, so I decided to switch to the other .2 ohms that I've bought a couple of days ago, so I primed the coil by putting 4 drips in each cotton hole + 2 or 3 drips in the center cotton (it's a mesh coil). I forgot to say that I vape mainly from 30-40watts but it's fine even from 25-42W, I'll never go over it because only the noise scares me. Yes, I know, it's weird. Anyway, my problem is that after switching to a .2ohms coil (it's been about 30 minutes) at 30watts the taste is yucky, totally different, I wouldn't say burnt but not good, plus the noise is like it's muffled, yeah , I opened the holes, if I go over 30 watts the noise gets slightly louder but the taste worse. I would just like to know if I have to leave it overnight to let the liquid absorb well or change the coil directly because it is faulty (I have another 5 of .2ohms but no other so I can't go back to .3ohms)
So, is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread