What would happen if you put shisha in an atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piruz

Feb 12, 2021
I know a lot of you are thinking "what the heck is wrong with this guy?" but just wait for it. I just realized (actually, remembered) that Dokha, the super strong, one hit tobacco I'm always looking to vaporize instead of smoke, is actually sold in a moist (probably VG) form used to boost shisha blends.

This means it can be vaporized in an atomizer and produce pretty decent clouds without combusting, kinda like wax, right? What are the chances that this might actually burn in an atomizer who's temperature is well below the combustion point?

This is what it looks like (the dark stuff).

shisha-celest.jpg

Piruz

Feb 12, 2021
I'm in the UK and this stuff is sold over here so I'm good. I understand this is a vaping forum but I've seen a lot of people here talk about vaporization (heat not burn) and this is exactly why I'm posting this thread because I'm just dying to get off smoking and e-juice makes me sick (long story short, it's not for me lol) so heat not burn seems to be the solution.

I remember on one of the threads here at e-cigarette the members said something about the need to soak tobacco in VG in order to get acceptable amounts of vapor from heat not burn (IQOS uses PG in its HEET sticks) so this fusion between Dokha and VG seems like a breakthrough!

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    You could try it, but I doubt you'd get the results you'd be hoping for. Usually when you use things against their design, the results are less than desired. In this case, you most likely get an uneven burn, because there is no wicking and the shisha will block airflow. But who knows, that's how things are invented, by trying.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I understand that the usps vape mail ban will also forbid shisha and dokha from being mailed soon, true?

True, because the law S1253 uses the term "other substance" to cover every substance other than nicotine eliquid that can be used to vape. That means leaf, wax, solids, 0mg eliquid, literally anything that anyone does, can or will manufacture to be vaped. They got it all covered. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread