Not open for further replies.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
553_2_zpsd888bfb1.jpg

Anyone know where I can get a cone just like or similar to the one on the right? That would look great with a Phoenix. Please tell me someone out there sells it.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
Anyone know where I can get a cone just like or similar to the one on the right? That would look great with a Phoenix. Please tell me someone out there sells it.

Impressum - DIGITAL STEAM

The site is in German, it took me a while to find it the other day, I had to spell cigarette in german to get the right website. I dont see just the cap on their page but maybe if you shot them an email, they would sell you just the cap.

jfountain2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
United States
Anyone tried a SIAM yet with another end cap ? I do not need smileys on my stuff, it was cool when I was a kid. I am just looking for something clean, with no markings/vendor stucc etc on it. I would not even mind a small logo/inscription, but not a smiley

The end cap that comes with the eVic will fit on the Siam mods tube and work. They are different sizes but the thread size is the same. I have both here with me and tried it when I read your post.... worked fine.

In the image below the end cap on the right is the Siam mods and on the left is the original eVic cap... the top image is the original eVic cap on the Siam Mods tube..... I love my Siam Mods tube BTW... just ordered a second one (18500 and 18650 battery sizes) eVic End Caps.jpg

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The end cap that comes with the eVic will fit on the Siam Mods tube and work. They are different sizes but the thread size is the same. I have both here with me and tried it when I read your post.... worked fine.

In the image below the end cap on the right is the Siam Mods and on the left is the original eVic cap... the top image is the original eVic cap on the Siam Mods tube..... I love my Siam Mods tube BTW... just ordered a second one (18500 and 18650 battery sizes) View attachment 190224

Thanks for testing that out and showing us some pics, need to get me a tube + top cap then :)

wickedws6

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
Kentucky
Sure enough, ngeepro15 spotted colored eVic tube sets with the matching caps at ecigsupply for $16 on 3/11 and c0de spotted them at myvaporstore for $12.50 on 3/12. I just ordered a black set.

I recieved my black eVic tube set from myvaporstore Saturday and it looks great with the eVic. Plus its nice to have a matching cap for my black 18350 tube, imo it looks much better than having the use the silver cap with black 18350 tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread