Air triggered equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnvald Kleveland

Jul 8, 2016
Hello
I am looking for hardware with no fire button , but triggered by draw like a blu carto , but those sticks are not interesting.
I have looked at Aspire E-Hookah (proteus) but its to big.
My customer is dissabled and cant press a button , thats why . And I try to find something who can be filled like a mouth to lung atomizer (nautilus equalent).

I will be happy for all suggestions.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hello
I am looking for hardware with no fire button , but triggered by draw like a blu carto , but those sticks are not interesting.
I have looked at Aspire E-Hookah (proteus) but its to big.
My customer is dissabled and cant press a button , thats why . And I try to find something who can be filled like a mouth to lung atomizer (nautilus equalent).

I will be happy for all suggestions.
May be it's practical to have air fired with closed systems where the atomizer and power supply are one product but there isn't going to be a way to do that with open systems where those parts come from different companies unlless there were industry standards for that. There are a few industry standards like the 510 connector and some atomizer diameters but there isn't likely to be an air fiired standard any time soon.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Can the individual squeeze their hand? If so, there are some new products on the market that have the "trigger" going down the entire length of the mod. All you need to do is squeeze the mod.

The Wismec Presa is one such mod:

presa_tc40w_02.jpg

I do believe there are a few others as well.

Reactions: Hitmetwice

Gunnvald Kleveland

Jul 8, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread