Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Wow... just what vapeland needed! A little creative whimsy! ADORE the site... Hollie at DeviantScrap told me about you, and will order just as soon as humanly possible! Everything sounds so delicious! And serious kudos on the killer graphics... your cards make me swoon! Telling everyone about you, and hope you guys take off like gangbusters. Oh, and killer artwork for the sampler! lol Vintage Hollie... gotta love it. She's been amazing me with her digital meanderings for years now, and is perfect on your site!

HollieH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Southern California
Rachel, you are going to LOVE them.

I got mail tonight!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

First thing I noticed was how awesome their branding is. From the shipping box to the shred to the little silver charms on the bottle, even their cards and invoices are brilliant....but OMG, I opened the bottles and they all smell soooooo good. Cupcake City is the first juice up and guess what, it tastes exactly like a vanilla cupcake with buttercream frosting. I could definitely all day vape this one. It's a really really yummy juice. No fake flavors here.

I will be back tomorrow with some more reviews.

Wren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Chi-town
I <3 Alice!!

She sent me a wonderful little package for an honorable mention in one of their contests!

It contained 3 of their lovely flavors, including B&W cookie, Mandalicious Lime and Orange Cream-sickle.

They were all great right out of the pack!

The B&W cookie was nice and vanilla-ey and very very Oreo'ish. Very yummy, my favorite baked goods flavor so far.

Mandalicious was very delicious! Bright and tart and wonderful, citrus is my fave vape so this is so going into rotation.

Orange Cream was also quite yummy, but my drip atty died on it so I didn't get to taste it as much as I'd like to. Once I get a new one I'll bump the thread and let everyone know. The smell is wonderful!

The packaging is just wonderful, whimsical and fun, even the mailing envelope was awesome (order and you'll find out!)

They even wrote me a haiku in honor of me winning the honorable haiku mention. They are so sweet and they have a customer for life in me!!

Off with their heads!!! (Well, everyone except the groovy cats at Alice in Vapeland!!)

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
welcometoaiv.jpg

Way to go AIV! I got an honorable mention in your contest and agree that the Mystic Mandalime is absolutely delicious.

I'm still fairly new to vaping and prefer coffee, tobacco, and non-fruit flavors. I've tried several fruit e-liquids but they just didn't feather my nest. I have had delicious DIY pear and watermelon but the Mystic Mandalime won me over instantly with it's smooth and clean flavor. Absolutely the best vendor fruit flavor I have tasted to date. I also got lots of vapor. Hopefully it foreshadows further success for you.

Last edited:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Whoohoo! Love that the black and white seems to be touted as 'the' oreo tasting juice! My moola should be here tomorrow or the next day, then I think I'm gonna order a big bottle of the B&W cookie, and 1-2 samplers, just to taste EVERYTHING. Tried to narrow it down to 5 flavors, but that SOO isn't happening. lol Everything sounds so delicious! BTW, any plans for a 50 or 60ml bottle? I'm a vaping fiend... like seriously probably vape a good 4-5 oz a month, so was hoping there would eventually be something much much larger in the flavors I literally can't get enough of. ;)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello Everyone!!! Alice took a little trip to a WeddingLand this weekend that turned into a storm ravaged journey.
If any of you live on the central east coast, we hope you are doing ok and have power. We've missed everyone dearly and will be responding to all the emails, pm's and posts in the next few hours. Thanks for everyone's patience and we hope all of our fellow MadVapers braved the storm and made it out ok.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Wow... just what vapeland needed! A little creative whimsy! ADORE the site... Hollie at DeviantScrap told me about you, and will order just as soon as humanly possible! Everything sounds so delicious! And serious kudos on the killer graphics... your cards make me swoon! Telling everyone about you, and hope you guys take off like gangbusters. Oh, and killer artwork for the sampler! lol Vintage Hollie... gotta love it. She's been amazing me with her digital meanderings for years now, and is perfect on your site!

Thanks orachel! We thought the vape community was such a smart, creative and loving bunch for a long time now but also thought that the juices could be fun and creative too. Thank you so much for the kind words about our graphics too, We put a lot of work into them and hearing somebody say how awesome they are... makes US swoon! :) Seriously, we LOVE to hear any feedback, especially delicious feedback like yours. If you ever have a creative idea about juices, vaping, graphics or anything...Let us know :) Don't even get me started on Hollie! She is too wonderful for any words I could say. Her kindness to not only us but her whole community of artists will always inspire us.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
K, just noticed 'frost blossom' on the dropdown for samples, but its not in the flavor list yet. Sort of a mentholy something floral, I'm guessing?? Sounds intriguing!

I wasn't sure if anybody was going to notice that. We've been working on a menthol for well over a month now and haven't nailed it until now. We sent out one sample per week to a few people and got really good feedback. I think the juice is ready for prime time. It has a great throat hit and a mild menthol with a touch of *********. Not too floral but more of a citrus. :)

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Without a doubt, ya'll have best graphics in vapeland. I've been partial to the bottle graphics at epipemods on their 'pipe sauce' bottles till now, but your adorable simple Alice (and her stripey stockings! too cute!) has them beat hands down. lol And yeah, surprised me that more more vendors didn't have fun with their sites graphic wise. Vaping is so visceral and enjoyable that the image possibilities are just gorgeous.

As for the storm, oh boy, glad you guys made it home, and didn't get waylaid in Oz or something. Wrong fairytale entirely. ;) Yeah, storm has ton s of people messed up, so guessing noone will be snarfing too badly if there's a little delay. BTW, was just setting up my cart so I was ready to go when money shows up, and realized it doesn't want to let me add 2 delectable samplers with different flavors in each to the cart. Is there a place like 'comments' during checkout when I can clarify what I want in each sampler, or is it not ok to order more than 1? Just wanted to doublecheck before I messed up my order. There are a few flavors I'll get in both samplers since there's about 8 flavors I want to try total, but most flavors will be in one sampler or the other, so I can taste more than a total of 5 flavors in the 2 samplers. ;)

BTW, anyone tried the 'Sweet Tease' yet? Thinking I might get a large bottle of that in addition to the Black and White Cookie if people are really digging it and its a good iced tea. ;) Thanks so much!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Rachel, you are going to LOVE them.

I got mail tonight!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

First thing I noticed was how awesome their branding is. From the shipping box to the shred to the little silver charms on the bottle, even their cards and invoices are brilliant....but OMG, I opened the bottles and they all smell soooooo good. Cupcake City is the first juice up and guess what, it tastes exactly like a vanilla cupcake with buttercream frosting. I could definitely all day vape this one. It's a really really yummy juice. No fake flavors here.

I will be back tomorrow with some more reviews.

HOLLIE!!! We"re so happy to hear you loved the packaging! Hearing that from a Artist like yourself makes my day....or month even! :) When we we're designing the packaging, one of our biggest questions was..."how do we make someone smile when they open our box?" I was sick of getting these plain, boring packages. It just seems like there was no care put into them. Like a ComputerRobotMan filled and boxed my order.

Isn't Cupcake City really good. Every time I go by the bakery, I think of that vape! No fake flavors is right! I hope you enjoy them all!!!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
I <3 Alice!!

She sent me a wonderful little package for an honorable mention in one of their contests!

It contained 3 of their lovely flavors, including B&W cookie, Mandalicious Lime and Orange Cream-sickle.

They were all great right out of the pack!

The B&W cookie was nice and vanilla-ey and very very Oreo'ish. Very yummy, my favorite baked goods flavor so far.

Mandalicious was very delicious! Bright and tart and wonderful, citrus is my fave vape so this is so going into rotation.

Orange Cream was also quite yummy, but my drip atty died on it so I didn't get to taste it as much as I'd like to. Once I get a new one I'll bump the thread and let everyone know. The smell is wonderful!

The packaging is just wonderful, whimsical and fun, even the mailing envelope was awesome (order and you'll find out!)

They even wrote me a haiku in honor of me winning the honorable haiku mention. They are so sweet and they have a customer for life in me!!

Off with their heads!!! (Well, everyone except the groovy cats at Alice in Vapeland!!)

Why is Wren so fun
What could we possible say
When he speaks you listen

Thanks for the reviews Wren! We're so happy you liked everything!!! Please let me know how you like the Creamsicle. I loved that flavor as a kid, I think its a spot on vape. Hmmmm.....I'm going to go get some now. Being our customer is really important to us here and we look forward to your participation in our contests and the creativity you bring. Its very refreshing. Cheers Wren!

ps: YES! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!! Sorry, its just so fun to say...

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
OMG, I have been looking for an Oreo cookie juice and the Black & White Cookie juice is it!!! I love that it is a little sweet, not cloying and perfectly balanced. I haven't been able to put this one down. No joke. Yum! Yum! Yum!!!

The balance was really hard to nail. That flavor has filled MANY tanks here at AliceHQ! Glad you love it Hollie!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Way to go AIV! I got an honorable mention in your contest and agree that the Mystic Mandalime is absolutely delicious.

I'm still fairly new to vaping and prefer coffee, tobacco, and non-fruit flavors. I've tried several fruit e-liquids but they just didn't feather my nest. I have had delicious DIY pear and watermelon but the Mystic Mandalime won me over instantly with it's smooth and clean flavor. Absolutely the best vendor fruit flavor I have tasted to date. I also got lots of vapor. Hopefully it foreshadows further success for you.

WOW!!! That's great praise! So many of the artificial fruit flavors can really turn you off to a fruity vape. If done right, A fruit vape can be the best! Especially in the middle of summer! We're working on a tobacco flavor but we really need to get it perfect before unleashing it...
Thank you YardByrd! Its your comments that make us LOVE our job! Take care Friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread