Not open for further replies.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good morning!

For realsies? I love the Lavender so much I'm thinking about getting a bigger bottle, but I don't want to get just the one bottle- their packaging seems time consuming. I was thinking about getting Mangrila to go with. I have pretty much everything else that I like. Any really descriptive reviews of Mangrila? Mind Toulouse? I love absinthe. Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

If you like Absinthe, you will most certainly ADORE Mind Toulouse. This is one of my favorites, and IMHO, the best Absinthe vape on the market! It is spot on for true absinthe, and not some anise flavored vape that's called absinthe:blink:. While there is anise in absinthe, Mind Toulouse is not overpowered by it and allows the other herbal notes present in finer Absinthe to be tasted as a good Absinthe should. It is a very well made vape and the flavors blend well. When vaping it, the Green Fairy will appear and you will swear you are partaking of a top shelf Absinthe, Louche, Sugar Cube, and all!! Of course, taste is subjective and varies for everyone, but if you are a Absinthe lover, then you will know that you have a winner with Mind Toulouse!!:toast: I believe KJ will attest to this also when she returns, as this is also one of her favorites! Hope this helps:)

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Hi guys, popping in to tell you that I am ok, just been little under the weather. I don't feel well enough to catch up right now though, so if I missed something important.......

please let me know. :)

huggles,
morri

((((Morri)))), hope you feel better soon!! We do miss your radiant presence!! Be well dear!!:)

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
I truly hate to say it, but I really don't like either of the new flavors. I really want to like Merclipse, but I just can't do more than a few hits of it before I have to put it down. My initial enthusiasm dissipated after the first 1/2 hour, and now I think it's just got too much...something...that isn't working for me. I am going to let it nap in a cool dark place for a while, but I'm doubtful. And, this is the one I ordered 2 of by mistake!!
And about Mangrila...I think it tastes great, but there is something in it that irritates my mouth. I had this happen before with juice from another vendor and am not completely sure what it is, but it is uncomfortable, like a pizza burn that covers my entire tongue and the roof of my mouth, and now I can't really enjoy the juices I love!! WAAAAAH!

So Sorry to hear that embee214:( Taste is subjective and every flavor will not be for everyone! Take Megan's advice and let them steep for awhile, then give them another try. If it still doesn't work out, Let me know and I'll see they get a good home, and replace them with something you like!! :toast:

seashells

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Buenos dias, a todos!

Great to hear about Mind Toulouse! Definitely will add that to my lavender order. OMG the LAVENDER!!! Seriously, it's the first time I've hoovered down a whole tank in a day without switching out flavors. And then refilled! My god! MY GOD!! And my smokey co-workers were all in a wonder over the smell... some didn't care for the taste, but they all love the smell.

I keep the boxes with the intention of reusing them if I need to box something up for someone. "Oh yes, I dolled up that box myself for you!"

Hope you all have a happy Tuesday and are making up your shopping list for when the portal opens tonight. I'm a Wednesday morning buyer myself- Tuesday nights I play fiddle at the local Irish session, so I'll be thinking of you- and probably having a drink for each of you. lol

Last edited:

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
So Sorry to hear that embee214:( Taste is subjective and every flavor will not be for everyone! Take Megan's advice and let them steep for awhile, then give them another try. If it still doesn't work out, Let me know and I'll see they get a good home, and replace them with something you like!! :toast:
Thank you Paleo. I'll definitely do that.;)

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Yaaaaaaaay! Love, love, love Mang-Ri-La and Merclipse, awesome stuff! Need to get some Merclipse tomorrow, maybe? Have a few I need to stock up on before second surgery.

Sheesh, it's been almost 3 months since the last one and I am not completely healed, but doing pretty good. So I have to prepare!

My last box was stamped with a Fleur de Lis- I cut the top off, I plan to frame it! Now if I could only get one with pinks and navy blue and of course, a black and gold one! ;)

I second this! I've missed you! Bunches!

I missed you! And is that stuff ever coming in? LOL!

You know I love you big and I do hate that we keep missing each other! :(

I'll post my next surgery date once I have it, I figure in March some time. Ugh. Almost healed and I get to repeat this awful, painful process all over again! Don't forget about me please!

I'd be so hurt if ya'll did, of course it would be understandable. But I'd be very sad. :(

Hello you precious girl!

I am glad you are a wee bit better and sending you love and energy for your healing Sweetheart.

About the stuff............ I still don't have a tracking number, but I have been told that it was finally being shipped. LOL

You KNOW that I will contact you just as soon as it gets to me. giggle

love you!
Morri

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Yaaaaaaaay! Love, love, love Mang-Ri-La and Merclipse, awesome stuff! Need to get some Merclipse tomorrow, maybe? Have a few I need to stock up on before second surgery.

Sheesh, it's been almost 3 months since the last one and I am not completely healed, but doing pretty good. So I have to prepare!

My last box was stamped with a Fleur de Lis- I cut the top off, I plan to frame it! Now if I could only get one with pinks and navy blue and of course, a black and gold one! ;)

I second this! I've missed you! Bunches!

I missed you! And is that stuff ever coming in? LOL!

You know I love you big and I do hate that we keep missing each other! :(

I'll post my next surgery date once I have it, I figure in March some time. Ugh. Almost healed and I get to repeat this awful, painful process all over again! Don't forget about me please!

I'd be so hurt if ya'll did, of course it would be understandable. But I'd be very sad. :(

I've saved every boxtop that I've gotten so far. Planning on doing a album of those, the notes, and the cards as a keepsake. AIV is the only company I've ever seen that does shipments like this. I just wish I could get some ideas on what to do with the charms. Charm bracelets don't work too well for men though. LOL

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Got mine in too! Had to replenish my Zombie, B&W Cookie, T'was Brillig, Bandersnatch, and The Rabbit. :)

Hi All.
Last week I ordered the small sampler, and loved most of them. I just ordered April Moon, Frost Blossom, and Mystic Mandalime. She threw in the Mandalime, and I like it a lot.

It was difficult to narrow it down to 3.

Next time I will order White Rabbit, and who knows what else.

April Moon is one of my favorites and I'm never without it as well as Berry Lil Cheesecake. Mangrila is becoming one of those too. I've had my B&W for awhile and it is so good.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread