All glass ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixniks

Nov 13, 2013
texas
Hey guys and girls i was looking for a ecig tank that has a glass enclosure as well as a glass tube. I recently purchased a pyrex drip tip and was just looking for a way to have the entire tube glass, for an all glass vapor path besides the wicks. I am currently using a protank 3 and protank 2 mini as these have the glass tanks, im just looking for a tank or a mod for those tanks to make it all glass. Thanks:)

gwelker

Dec 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Did you see that pyrex tank the GrimmGreen reveiwed? The base is still non-glass (not sure how you get around that since glass is an electrical insulator) But see what you think. He mentioned they were only on Alibaba so far (e.g. order minimum qty from China direct and hope the min buy is under 1000 ;-) But they should show up I would think soon in the US. It's the "GDC Clearo"?

VLOG 1-9-14 ( Utah stores, DNA20 Pipe, The Duke, No more ProTanks ) - YouTube it's about 11 minutes in, here's a link he has to the alibaba listing:

http://www.grimmgreen.com/post/72780082631/vlog-1-9-14-hello-everyone-welcome-to-the-vlog

GDC Clearo

Gdc Glass Dual Coil Clearomizer, Gdc Glass Dual Coil Clearomizer Suppliers & Manufacturers on Alibaba.com

sixniks

Nov 13, 2013
texas
Hi i was thinking something similar to the davinci ascent vape i know its not an ecig style however it has an all glass path and holds up just fine, i understand im probably missing something here. Just to clarify i dont mean a glass atomizer just the tubing that the atomizer goes into. Thanks for the responses just something ive been thinking about since i saw the ascent and started ecigging.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
OK. Well, this...sound like it's in the airway. Just be careful and think about it...
Nah im looking for a tank that has glass tubing on the vapor path, like where the atomizer connects.

There are many pyrex tanks. However most stems are metal due to the ground connection. And threads are metal too because the threads are the ground connection to the PV, with the center post being positive. Separated by an insulator.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
Did you see that pyrex tank the GrimmGreen reveiwed? The base is still non-glass (not sure how you get around that since glass is an electrical insulator) But see what you think. He mentioned they were only on Alibaba so far (e.g. order minimum qty from China direct and hope the min buy is under 1000 ;-) But they should show up I would think soon in the US. It's the "GDC Clearo"?

VLOG 1-9-14 ( Utah stores, DNA20 Pipe, The Duke, No more ProTanks ) - YouTube it's about 11 minutes in, here's a link he has to the alibaba listing:

http://www.grimmgreen.com/post/72780082631/vlog-1-9-14-hello-everyone-welcome-to-the-vlog

GDC Clearo

Gdc Glass Dual Coil Clearomizer, Gdc Glass Dual Coil Clearomizer Suppliers & Manufacturers on Alibaba.com

Minimum order on Alibaba is 10 pieces.

sixniks

Nov 13, 2013
texas
Ah i see what yall are saying, im pretty ignorant on electrical currents but im guessing based on yalls responses that there would not be another way of grounding it. Thanks for helping me understand though. Just to make sure, again i dont know much about electricity, what would yall think about a rubber garment placed halfway up the tube stop the flow or some other material. Or possibly a small compartment added on the the right of the tank where a cord runs to take the flow of electricity. Again thanks im just spit balling here just tell me if im way of base :)

mousitch

Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
usa

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread