• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

AmeLiquid Success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
So after a week of sending non stop emails, I got tired of being ignored and decided to register on their website with the help of google translate. It was confusing but after an hour or 2 I managed to authenticate my number. The trick was that when you enter your name that's registered to your number, you have to do so without spaces and in small letters. AND the most important thing: Visit korean websites through internet explorer (Chrome and korean websites don't go well together for some reason)

Anyway, this site is very good and seems very professional; atleast more professional than the other ecig online shops here (mistmall, cigamall etc), and for some reason, if you're not registered and try to put something in your cart, you get an error that says the item is not available. But, after registration, everything that I checked seemed to be available and ordering the TFA flavors I needed was a breeze. I'll get the flavors by tomorrow (they also provide tracking like Gmarket)!

They also have this liquid inspection report on their website: http://ameliquid.com/shop/board/view.php?id=notice&no=25

EDIT: For the address part (I used the second option), I think you'll need to know the characters of your province and city or know how to read korean OR get a korean friend to help. I'd advise learning how to read korean; it literally takes one day :p

Last edited:

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
Glad to hear things worked out for ya. Tried again and apparently exceeded number of tries with the phone check thing (MCerti). I'm guessing atm it's either because I use a pre-paid phone or because whoever wrote my info down Koreanified it. Since it doesn't let you cut and paste, ...well. You know if they accept Paypal?

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
No they don't use PayPal. Bank transfer, payment through mobile and one other that I can't recall atm. How do you write your name with your number? 'lastnamefirstname'? That's how it worked for me. At first I though that KT had written down my name in Korean too, and the reason I couldn't authenticate but the format was lastnamefirstname (no spaces, all small letters)

And a prepaid phne shouldn't be a problem as long as it's registered in your name and with your alien ID card

Edit: I forgot to mention, when writing your number and selecting the 'male and female option', besides that, there's a drop down menu with 2 options. Make sure you select the one that translates to 'foreigner' and not national

Last edited:

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Try as I might I just don't see the attraction with this site. Expensive like most Korean sites. They're selling atomizers at 2-3 times more expensive than FT. Flavours are also over priced. And only FA and FTA. They do have some decent e-liquids, but at 27-31,000w they're a bit steep for me. Not to mention the pain in the .... it is trying to register and obviously maintaining it.

If you looking for a one-stop-shop for different manufacturer’s flavours (1400+) look here :

DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress

Last edited:

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Try as I might I just don't see the attraction with this site. Expensive like most Korean sites. They're selling atomizers at 2-3 times more expensive than FT. Flavours are also over priced. And only FA and FTA. They do have some decent e-liquids, but at 27-31,000w they're a bit steep for me. Not to mention the pain in the .... it is trying to register and obviously maintaining it.

If you looking for a one-stop-shop for different manufacturer’s flavours (1400+) look here :

DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress

you're right waddle, its expensive as hell but I think it's a great site for us noob DIYers (only for flavors) so that we can test the flavors and decide which ones we buy in bulk from TFA directly. You have no idea how heart broken I was that after 2 weeks of waiting (I absolutely hate waiting for vaping related stuff), the flavors I got were incomplete and the one recipe I had really high hopes for (cafe mocha) is a pain in the .... to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread