Analog size ecig, any good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Nashville, TN
Another thought could be one of the shorty egos like this.
Black eGo battery, mini 350mAh

This is my favorite stealth setup with an EVOD...easy to hide in the hand and slip in a pocket.
ETA: A better life and same size battery would be the Halo Triton 400...but no glass tanks there.

For cigalike, I started with my awesome little Halo G6 set with mini-tanks, and though I don't use it much anymore, I wouldn't part with it! Lots of good options these days...

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I'm surprised no one spoke up for Halo G6. Excellent value, 2 batteries (you choose color, and they don't have to be the same!), usb charger, wall charger, nice case, and 5 prefilled cartos with one of Halo's yummy liquids. All for about 45 bucks. I then suggest a few mini tanks at $4, as they just seem to perform better, and easier to change juices. I tried a freind's, and liked the manual "push to vape" battery, but the automatic is mindless and great for driving. I'll assume you will let her try your juices (i'm in the gutter, too). The Halo sample packs at $25 is heavily recommended. Not everyone likes the same flavors, but everyone will find a favorite in these samples. And Halo reputation is superb. Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread