Anbody have New Years goals?

Discussion in 'Zero Nicotine Vaping and Quitting Vaping' started by RoseB, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoseB

RoseB Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Or resolutions? Mine for 2013 are 1. Get down to 6 mg nicotine. 2. Try 0 nicotine 3. Try to get back to working out almost every day:)

2. RPadTV

RPadTV Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

My goal is to hit 0mg in 2013. I started on 18mg and have worked my way down to 0mg without any hitches. In fact, I've ordered my first batch of 0mg juice; by the time they're done steeping, they'll be ready for the new year!

3. RoseB

What did you pick for the 0 nic, flavor wise?

4. RPadTV

I picked a bunch of Alice in Vapeland juices for a future review.

5. RoseB

Have you ever found a juice so gross it almost made you want to quit vaping?

6. RPadTV

No, but I've definitely had some bad ones. The alternative of going back to tobacco cigarettes would be worse.

7. EagleGreen

EagleGreen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Get off the meds I'm on, lose the weight I gained because of it, buy more vaping toys, and vape... AND one day fold laundry... lol

8. jimmyh

jimmyh Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Since I quit smoking, now its time to lose weight, purchase 1 high end mod, and perfect my diy juice

9. d9mel

d9mel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've had a great transition going from 24mg to 14mg since last december so I'm going to try to do the same this coming year. I also want to try to get more active in the vaping advocacy community, whether donations or time, I feel like its time to start paying it forward

10. RoseB

Ahhh folding laundry bleck :D

11. PhreakySTS9

PhreakySTS9 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My goal is to get down to 0mg sometime this year. I'm pretty close but I need to start mixing 0mg in for my chain vaping times. I started at 24, moved to 18 after about 8 months or so, then to 16 to 10-12. Now I vape between 5-6mg and i'm hoping to get to 0 before I know it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.