Any use in buying new gear due to the regulations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I don't see a third choice. Do you?
I certainly do. It's called quitting.

But I don't believe that choice will be necessary, so I'm not planning on it. Still, there it is. My life does not rely on vaping any more than it relied on smoking cigarettes. And giving up the vape would absolutely be easier than going cold turkey from cigarettes.

Reactions: nocigsnomore

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
nicotine has been my only worry everything else can be had even chips to build regulated mods . Vaping won't ever go away same as pot or anything else especially considering it's not illegal to have and use vape I have 8 working box mods and a number of sticks many tanks. F what the fda says
Exactly. Make the Bureaucrats irrelevant.while you can. Thus window is closing.

Getba few supplies; spend a few $hundred and vape for YEARS.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

But I don't believe that choice will be necessary, so I'm not planning on it. Still, there it is. My life does not rely on vaping any more than it relied on smoking cigarettes. And giving up the vape would absolutely be easier than going cold turkey from cigarettes.
Its that easy huh? You are truly blessed.

I smoked for 38 years. Tried the gum, Patches, cold turkey, AND hypnosis. Nothing worked till i found vaping.

I never want to smoke another cigarette so i prepped so i can vape.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016

I smoked for 38 years. Tried the gum, Patches, cold turkey, AND hypnosis. Nothing worked till i found vaping.

I know your pain, quitting had never worked until vaping tried everything except the suicide pill (chantix)

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA

I'm glad it has worked for you. It worked for me as well. My story is a lot like what little I know of yours. Me: A carton per week for about 35 years, quitting instantly, unexpectedly and without effort when I switched to vaping.
But, you seem to have missed my point. I will never smoke cigarettes again, full stop. It doesn't matter whether I can vape or not vape. I enjoy vaping and have no plans to stop.

But if for some reason I DID have to stop vaping, that doesn't mean I would be forced by my addiction to smoke cigarettes. Furthermore, I am firmly convinced that these horror stories about banning, are just that ... scare tactics. Nothing new here, nothing to see, nothing.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I know your pain, quitting had never worked until vaping tried everything except the suicide pill (chantix)
I am so _____ glad to have that nicotine monkey off my back.

I vape because i would rather die than go back on the stinkies.

Ifvim put under lots of stress my feet will find ca smoke shop if i don't have a vape to take my mind off the stress.

Uncle bill said he stopped smoking 20 times abd still died from congestive heart failure and Enphyxema.

No thank you i'll vape and the Bureaucrats can go straight to _____.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
I'm glad it has worked for you. It worked for me as well. My story is a lot like what little I know of yours. Me: A carton per week for about 35 years, quitting instantly, unexpectedly and without effort when I switched to vaping.
But, you seem to have missed my point. I will never smoke cigarettes again, full stop. It doesn't matter whether I can vape or not vape. I enjoy vaping and have no plans to stop.

But if for some reason I DID have to stop vaping, that doesn't mean I would be forced by my addiction to smoke cigarettes. Furthermore, I am firmly convinced that these horror stories about banning, are just that ... scare tactics. Nothing new here, nothing to see, nothing.
humor me for the next 2 weeks pretend if you vape the government will kill your family. Talk is cheap

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

If you're addicted and you stop vaping its ONLY a matter till you go back

In tge movie Blade the saying was "The always wins"

So does that _____ nicotine monkey on your back.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
I am so _____ glad to have that nicotine monkey off my back.

I vape because i would rather die than go back on the stinkies.

Ifvim put under lots of stress my feet will find ca smoke shop if i don't have a vape to take my mind off the stress.

Uncle bill said he stopped smoking 20 times abd still died from congestive heart failure and Enphyxema.

No thank you i'll vape and the Bureaucrats can go straight to _____.
yea I quit hundreds of times never more than 6-7 days f that vaping works and big pharmacy didn't invent control or own it lobby away they say til they get a piece or are the only to afford over regulation tax

Reactions: nocigsnomore

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
If you're addicted and you stop vaping its ONLY a matter till you go back

In tge movie Blade the saying was "The always wins"

So does that _____ nicotine monkey on your back.
I understand what you're saying. But, I remind you I was a cigarette junky for 35 years. I am no longer a smoker. That part of my life ended seven years ago. I have a difficult time even believing I smoked cigarettes 'once upon a time'.
There have been times over the past seven years when I was involuntarily separated from my APVs. I didn't freak out. I'll be OK if I have to quit, even though I enjoy it. The chemical addiction part of it is far less intense than it was with cigarettes.
I find the APV a less efficient delivery system than burning tobacco. And naturally, a lot less damaging.
humor me for the next 2 weeks pretend if you vape the government will kill your family. Talk is cheap
That's so simple minded I hesitate to honor it with a response. If that were the situation then obviously I would not vape, duh. It does NOT follow that I'd freak out and go buy some cigarettes.

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
nicotine has been my only worry everything else can be had even chips to build regulated mods . Vaping won't ever go away same as pot or anything else especially considering it's not illegal to have and use vape I have 8 working box mods and a number of sticks many tanks. F what the fda says
Why is nico a worry? You can still legally buy it, 50$/liter. Store in yer freezer..

Reactions: Eskie

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida

Not a third choice,, Government breaking your kneecaps would hardly be Anyones Choice..

Reactions: NU_FTW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread