Any use in buying new gear due to the regulations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I have mods and tanks to manage, but as there are coming new stuff all the time, and some of it are tempting, but when the future of vaping is unsure I'm put off buying more.

Buy quality not quantity, or is it the other way around?

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Why is nico a worry? You can still legally buy it, 50$/liter. Store in yer freezer..
    Because people need nicotine.

Certain States already levied heavy tsxes.

I have heard rumblings that the USPS will stop shipping nic at concentrations higher than 62 mg, ml and labeling nic a toxic substance.

This window is closing so iyd time to prep like you mean it.

nocigsnomore

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2014
    Land of Oz
    Regarding stocking up on nic, I found a shop (Sleekit) in the UK that sells 250ml 7.2% for £24, but the shipment is £9, and as paypal is the only paying option, and they take some money to use their service, the total sum is just over the duty free limit when importing to Norway. So instead of $43 it will cost $65. Cannot order from USA as it's not allowed to import from other than EU. Juice with nic is not legal to sell in Norway.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Even at a cost of ~$260 USD for a liter (extrapolating) you still come out ahead with DIY over premade. Although in your case premade with nic is essentially not an option anyway. On my every first attempt at DIY I bought a 250 ml bottle. After wasting untold volumes on juices that never quite worked right, and then having several recipe choices that do work, I still have about 50 ml of that first purchase still left almost a year later and sitting on about 400 ml of mixed juice.

Reactions: nocigsnomore

nocigsnomore

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2014
    Land of Oz
    Even at a cost of ~$260 USD for a liter (extrapolating) you still come out ahead with DIY over premade. Although in your case premade with nic is essentially not an option anyway. On my every first attempt at DIY I bought a 250 ml bottle. After wasting untold volumes on juices that never quite worked right, and then having several recipe choices that do work, I still have about 50 ml of that first purchase still left almost a year later and sitting on about 400 ml of mixed juice.

Thank you! Can order maximum 500ml pr. order, and it's tempting! Made a 30mg bottle with premixed VG/PG/nic yesterday, and steeped it in a ultrasonic cleaner. It is pretty good to be the first bottle of DYI in over a year ago. Got 500ml at "slow" steeping, which I hope will be vapeable. :)

Add: First order placed. :)

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Thank you! Can order maximum 500ml pr. order, and it's tempting! Made a 30mg bottle with premixed VG/PG/nic yesterday, and steeped it in a ultrasonic cleaner. It is pretty good to be the first bottle of DYI in over a year ago. Got 500ml at "slow" steeping, which I hope will be vapeable. :)

Add: First order placed. :)

You'll probably want to get in several orders to stock up with if you stay at 30 mg, which is a pretty solid hit. But if that's what works for you, do it. The amount of nic we need is very personal, and the amount for me will likely not be right for you.

Still, it's way cheaper, and again, not much of an option not to anyway if you can't buy anything with nic there. When I first started with DIY I was at 12 mg, now I'm down to 6 mg and vape ~5-7 ml a day.

Reactions: nocigsnomore
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread