Anybody using these new midget mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2016
Ohio
I need to learn more about the LiPos that the mods pack in. I've only been using mods with 18650s but I'd always assumed that the batts are kind of... generic?
So all these batts that come with mods have no other use outside of the vaping industry? Are there specific models or brands?

I'm not sure about name brand on mini mods/aio's. I tried to pull the numbers up on my target mini battery to check that, but nothing came up lol. The size is like an imr 18490 for the mini.

Lots of other products use 18650's like the Makita 36v chain saw. It uses a battery pack. They use nine 4v 18650's. Some led flashlights use 18650's as well. Even Tesla uses 18650's for their electric cars. They use 444 Panasonic 18650 cells of about 3400 mAh nominal capacity in each module. Even solar chargers, and power banks use them.

I think the fda would have a hard time trying this, and wants to kill mods first, so i wouldn't really worry about it. I didn't mean to cause any fud. I'm very happy with internal batteries, and never had an issue. Even with a no name battery mini's use. (As long as the mod is regulated).

I think a lot of these regulations from the fda won't stick. The're gonna be tied up in court for years:banana:

Last edited:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I got a Vaporesso Target Mini in the mail today and I've been vaping on it for the past hour.

Man, that thing is tiny. It looks super cute, but mostly I'm just happy that it'll fit great in my pocket when I take it outside. I got the blue one, and I think that it looks great.

The thing seems to vape pretty good too. It's the tiniest vape device that I've owned so far, but it's also the most featureful (is that a word?) device that I've owned, and seems very well built, with a tank that seems to be leakproof, since it's totally closed on the bottom.

The taste seems pretty good (I've never tried ceramic coils before), and overall, I'm very happy with the purchase.

I think that these sort of midget mods are going to become a new trend, if they aren't already.
I was thinking of buying just the mod. Have you tried it with other tanks?

Boodaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2016
Ohio
I was thinking of buying just the mod. Have you tried it with other tanks?

Here is the tank I am getting next for my mini. He does the review with the mini as well, so you can see how it looks.

I would get the whole kit. its a great deal for like $35 bucks on ebay for the complete target mini kit.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Here is the tank I am getting next for my mini. He does the review with the mini as well, so you can see how it looks.

I would get the whole kit. its a great deal for like $35 bucks on ebay for the complete target mini kit.

Hey thanks but ever since the FDA decided to throw us into the dark ages I no longer buy tanks that use pre-made coils.

Reactions: Dougiestyle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread