• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone buy products from "FastTech" (often endorsed by ........'s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OuchingMegaSpank

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Michigan
I currently own the MVP and have been quite pleased. I would like a little extra power and a friend of mine has a real interest in vaping so I may give my MVP and a couple tanks to him to get him going. Some people are just too lazy to even do something they are going to enjoy, you know it? For me, I think it has come down to looks - I found I like the Vivi Novas and I can get stainless steel tank tubes so now I want a Stainless steel mod to go with them! Took a few weeks to decide what I wanted for real. For real this time, I promise! (yeah right...)

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
Don't buy things from Fast Tech, unless you want to buy items that are falsely marketed as the real thing. They are NOT the real products. If you buy one, when you get it, you will notice the logo is not correct, among other things. The same thing with Kamry products, they released a statement saying Fast Tech is selling fake versions of their things too.

The guy that runs Vapor Joe's blog is a Fast Tech employee. He is lieing to you all, telling you that they are real, because this is his job! He gets paid to lie to you.

The Sigelei mods, and clone mods other companies sell are different than this. Fast Tech clones the cloners, and vapor joe's blog lies to you telling you that the items are real, makes up a big story, just so that he gets 2% of every purchase you make on his blog, on top of what fast tech pays him.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
The same thing with Kamry products, they released a statement saying Fast Tech is selling fake versions of their things too.
this is becuase fasttech is not sticking to the kamry price fixing agreement, and they dont like it innokin tried same thing and gave in.

The guy that runs Vapor Joe's blog is a Fast Tech employee. He is lieing to you all, telling you that they are real, because this is his job
!
VJ been around for sometime well over a year and up until about 3-4 months ago he never posed a link to them as they recently started selling ecig gear. FT Been around for sometime.
if it isnt marked its clone and i have yet to see them try to sell a clone as the real product.
the vamo i got is better made then the one i got from health cabin who introduced the thing.

not sure if trolling or joking .

ilanstylz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
SoCal
Don't buy things from Fast Tech, unless you want to buy items that are falsely marketed as the real thing. They are NOT the real products. If you buy one, when you get it, you will notice the logo is not correct, among other things. The same thing with Kamry products, they released a statement saying Fast Tech is selling fake versions of their things too.

The guy that runs Vapor Joe's blog is a Fast Tech employee. He is lieing to you all, telling you that they are real, because this is his job! He gets paid to lie to you.

The Sigelei mods, and clone mods other companies sell are different than this. Fast Tech clones the cloners, and vapor joe's blog lies to you telling you that the items are real, makes up a big story, just so that he gets 2% of every purchase you make on his blog, on top of what fast tech pays him.

Ok so your saying its ok for other companies like sigelei to make clones and not fasttech? Who cares if they make clones of clones, I've purchased lots of items from fasttech and couldn't be happier....... Everything I've purchased has worked great with no issue's at all. And last time I checked ........'s does reviews etc on other products besides fasttech, so who cares if he gets a percentage from them, heck if they gave me money to endorse their website I would too.........

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
They work well and are heavy duty, great threading on teloscopic. Will take a beating. It uses all three sizes. If your going to fasttech, get the Panasonics. There are some gray and some green 18650's, green ones. The gray ones are good, the green ones are killer, You can use flat tops or button tops in the SVD. Get a couple shortys too(18350) and get the medium size ones (18500) for fun. They are cheap enough there, but unless they are the Panasonics, the batterys are just "OK".
You may want to go to this site.. RTD Vapor AW Batteries ...and get some high quality AW batteries, espesially the short ones. You will really like this mod.

See the old gray haired Wizard above my post ? He knows what he's talking about.... get those

Bill knows his business, I'd listen to him!

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND

Did I just read that? Srsly?

So many things I want to say in response to this, but I don't feel like getting banned....

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Ok so your saying its ok for other companies like sigelei to make clones and not fasttech? Who cares if they make clones of clones, I've purchased lots of items from fasttech and couldn't be happier....... Everything I've purchased has worked great with no issue's at all. And last time I checked ........'s does reviews etc on other products besides fasttech, so who cares if he gets a percentage from them, heck if they gave me money to endorse their website I would too.........

I'd take a wild guess and say that Vapor Joe doesn't get paid to list FT's stuff, as Pazuzu would have you believe. Last time I looked at his blog, it said he does what he does to help out the community. No need to trash him on this forum, kind of uncalled for IMO.

As a matter of fact, if you don't like him, or what he does, then don't go to his website IMO.

Ok, I'll quit feeding the trolls now.

Edit: reference to "trolls" does not include ilanstylz...

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
this is becuase fasttech is not sticking to the kamry price fixing agreement, and they dont like it innokin tried same thing and gave in.

!
VJ been around for sometime well over a year and up until about 3-4 months ago he never posed a link to them as they recently started selling ecig gear. FT Been around for sometime.
if it isnt marked its clone and i have yet to see them try to sell a clone as the real product.
the vamo i got is better made then the one i got from health cabin who introduced the thing.

not sure if trolling or joking .

Agree totally. There have been very in depth discussions on this forum about this with members and photos of tearing some of these items apart/comparing/photos/input etc. The innokin products are very real as are the Kamry as is the Vamo as are the panasonic batteries.

OuchingMegaSpank

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Michigan
What battery type should I be looking for for the SVD? I think I read that it does not take protected batteries. So what kind does it take. I really want some that last because I travel all day everyday and I don't have time to be charging batteries. I also need a charger that will shutoff by itself since I will likely charge them while I sleep at night.

PS. I ordered the Mod. Thanks for your help guys!

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
What battery type should I be looking for for the SVD? I think I read that it does not take protected batteries. So what kind does it take. I really want some that last because I travel all day everyday and I don't have time to be charging batteries. I also need a charger that will shutoff by itself since I will likely charge them while I sleep at night.

As I understand it, protected batteries are not required for already protected mods like the VAMO or SVD. I bought the panny PD's from FT for my VAMO.

Last edited:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA

Safe chemistry batteries (IMR) are probably best in a protected/regulated mod. Suggest the CGR18650CH. Amazon and Fasttech both have them. ........ just recommended this battery in a set of four from Amazon, which I have ordered and received as they were about 50 cents cheaper per battery and I get free two day shipping from Amazon. This proves that VJ's is not shilling for anyone, in spite of unwarranted claims to the contrary.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Knock offs...... been there, done that....got the t shirt. You may cut a couple of those out of the heard

I ordered a pack of ten evods from Fasttech. Didn't care for the coils, which I replaced, and they all have worked just fine for me. Three vapers in the house swear by them (with replacement coils). I simply recoiled each of those heads for pennies with cotton and they work better than the authentic heads. I do recommend them with the new head caveat.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Safe chemistry batteries (IMR) are probably best in a protected/regulated mod. Suggest the CGR18650CH. Amazon and Fasttech both have them. ........ just recommended this battery in a set of four from Amazon, which I have ordered and received as they were about 50 cents cheaper per battery and I get free two day shipping from Amazon. This proves that VJ's is not shilling for anyone, in spite of unwarranted claims to the contrary.

Bill's recommendation probably a good bet to run with. Many recommend the CGR's.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
the cgr rocks and FT now carries the green 2900PD's from panasonic as well. wicked awesome battery.

Yeah, haven't tried those yet, but a lot of vets are recommending them. The performance specs seem almost too good to be true. I think I'm there with this one and will purchase with next Fasttech order. Already two orders this week, so will wait another week or so probably. Thank you for the battery suggestion and endorsement. So important that those in the know let us noob's know what is working and in what application. This is particularly true with batts, which represent a truly sensitive part of the vaping experience. I have only tried the Panny's, the AW's and the Efest thus far, and it takes a lot to get me to try new batts, given their need to work right, safely, every time. Best to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread