Anyone else experiencing heartburn or other stomach trouble??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
What nicquids are you using? I know a fair number of people who are sensitive to PG and did much MUCH better on higher ratios of VG.

I also have known a good # of people who were getting a lot more nicotine out of their vapes than they expected and needed to cutback a bit.

My first inclination would be to try alternative juices with less PG and slot down the nicotine concentration.

There is also something I experienced myself that I should mention - a few of my early days starter kits came with cartomizers that were shipped in a rancid smelling foam sleeve. Whatever chemical that foam sleeve gave off certainly embedded itself in my vape.

Tell us a bit more about your nicquid choices, your rig, etc. and maybe more people can chime in with thoughts for your consideration. Cheers, -Mags

Reactions: Katmar

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
You may have an ulcer and didn't know it. Best advice I can give you is go to your doctor and get treatment for it.

Unless you're using a high amount of nicotine and getting overdosed. There are threads in this forum that explain the side effect of nicotine overdose, just a simple search will bring them all up. Good luck!

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
What nicquids are you using? I know a fair number of people who are sensitive to PG and did much MUCH better on higher ratios of VG.

I also have known a good # of people who were getting a lot more nicotine out of their vapes than they expected and needed to cutback a bit.

My first inclination would be to try alternative juices with less PG and slot down the nicotine concentration.

There is also something I experienced myself that I should mention - a few of my early days starter kits came with cartomizers that were shipped in a rancid smelling foam sleeve. Whatever chemical that foam sleeve gave off certainly embedded itself in my vape.

Tell us a bit more about your nicquid choices, your rig, etc. and maybe more people can chime in with thoughts for your consideration. Cheers, -Mags

I am the opposite. Very sensitive to VG. Interesting how different we all are, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread