Anyone else waiting for the T-VCT Sub Ohm tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Surprised there isn't much chatter about this tank.

T VCT tank.JPG

6ML of juice capacity
303 Stainless Steel
0.2 and 0.5 resistance coils
Control e-liquid flow from the outside (can close off or open juice holes in the atty, from outside the tank)
Top fill! No need to remove the tank from your device, when it's time to refill.

This is a metal tank, with wide glass windows allowing you to see how much juice remains in your tank. When it's time to refill, you can refill by simply unscrewing the top cap, exposing two fill holes! This is a feature that I can't understand other companies haven't come out with!

There is one tank which top fill, but, I believe, you need to lay the tank on it's side and fill it horizontally, so you can't really totally fill the tank. This tank, the holes are on the top, two of them, so one hole allows you to insert your needle or needle nose tip to fill, while the other hole releases air and compensates for the pressure in the tank.

You can also adjust how big the atty's juice holes are. The Delta II, I believe, had attys which allowed you to open and close the juice fill holes, but you had to hold the atty to do it... either when you first installed the atty, or, if you wanted to change it after you've already used the atty, you'd have to open the tank, remove the atty, get juice all over your fingers, adjust it, then return it to the base and close your tank up.

The T-VCT dispenses with this mess, by allowing you to open or close off the juice fill hole, all from the outside of the tank! No muss, no fuss!

6ML tank! Top Fill! All in a tank that is the size of the Kanger Subtank Mini! and wrapped in a nice, metal design....

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Does it have a RBA deck?

^^^
My thoughts exactly.
Unless the heads are designed for rebuilding like the subtank and the delta, it's probably not going to be of interest.

(unless it comes with adapters that let you use a variety of other manufacturers coil heads)

the metal outer jacket is good; and the airflow looks promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread