Anyone try Oumier Wasp Nano ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    So I'm gathering the Wasp is a fairly new release.
    I'm debating whether to get the hcigar inbox BF mod,but as soon as I make up my mind I'll order Wasp.
    Whether the brass or SS version I haven't decided so I'll try YouTube and see if one might have advantages over the other.
    The new split R looks tempting also but it looks like a an ordinary RDTA but I seen somewhere it had a BF option??
    More research on that also.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME
    So I'm gathering the Wasp is a fairly new release.
    I'm debating whether to get the hcigar inbox BF mod,but as soon as I make up my mind I'll order Wasp.
    Whether the brass or SS version I haven't decided so I'll try YouTube and see if one might have advantages over the other.
    The new split R looks tempting also but it looks like a an ordinary RDTA but I seen somewhere it had a BF option??
    More research on that also.
    Yes the split attys have BF options included. My OG styled split attys are awesome but whistle slightly. The Bombertech Pindad is another terrific BF RDTA. I also have a Gaia on order.

I hate dripping but love squonking and using a BF RDTA saves having to pull the cap off an RDA to check saturation. I just refill the Split and Pindad's little tanks. Love it!

e72b9939faf93f0745f139edd3b29766.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Mostly_Harmless

Verified Member
    Dec 25, 2016
    US
    Yes the split attys have BF options included. My OG styled split attys are awesome but whistle slightly. The Bombertech Pindad is another terrific BF RDTA. I also have a Gaia on order.

I hate dripping but love squonking and using a BF RDTA saves having to pull the cap off an RDA to check saturation. I just refill the Split and Pindad's little tanks. Love it!

+1 for the Pindad. It's definitely an awesome little RDTA that gets overlooked.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    I have one coming from FT any day now :) The discreption said Glass & Brass, When I ordered it,But it has a one piece plastic top in the photo now.
    I'm interested to see how it stacks up against the Narda & Hadley, both of them have set the bar pretty high!
    The deck looks real easy to build on,But how will it vape?

Reactions: b.m.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    So the Wasp came today :) The build deck is pretty nice, it's easy to coil & plenty of room for an easy wick installation. The Cap not so much :( It has no drip tip & you mouth is to close to the coil.
    I'm getting a bit of spit back. I lowered the coil & the Spit Back is less but still there :(
    The flavour is good, it came with a BF pin & build quality is reasonably good.
    If it had a Drip Tip I would like it a lot more.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    How does the Wasp compare to Hadalay?
    It looks just like a NarDa deck but easier to set up.
    NarDa can be a pain to coil up and it usually doesn't get new coils just for that reason.

I'm using the plastic Narda Cap on it, So it mite of changed the performance?
    It has bigger Air holes & the deck is easier to work on & wick. All thou it's very similar to both the Narda & Hadalay. IMO it don't have the intense flavour, like the Narda & Hadalay

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Edit: I said the standard SS Narda cap fits but its a no go as it causes resistance to jump around and even a short if you fiddle with it, the plastic Narda cap works nicely on it though.

Thank You for the Update.

A possible Short on a Mech Squonker is Not something to take lightly.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread