RDA OUMIER WASP NANO RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
22mm, single coil, thru-post airflow and comes with a squonk pin; Hadaly inspired maybe? Top cap is PEI. Should be a winner, especially if the top cap is domed inside. The price is right and I should have one here in a week or so.

Preorder pricing and specs available here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Oumier-WASP-NANO-RDA.html

Last edited:
Reactions: MMW

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Yeah, it's a nice little rda, I like it.

edf7293426bd263a86498eb15bca6218.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
My take on the Wasp Nano RDA by Oumier, I picked it up a while back with one of my orders. I finally put a build in with full intention of using it as a BF around a couple of weeks ago.

Here’s some key points -
  • 22mm low profile RDA
  • Reduced chamber for flavor but big enough to put a 3mm di fused clapton in, I wouldn’t recommend a dual coil but hey if you want to knock yourself out.
  • Simple to wick
  • Side adjustable air which you can get a respectable DTL or adjust for a MTL
  • Ultem cap keeps things cool
  • Gold plated deck or an option for SS
  • Clamp style and the design is makes it a snap to build on. Much easier than a lot other similar RDA’s like the Hadaly
  • 510 pin protrudes enough to run it on a direct to battery connection which my Oros Stealth is
What I like about it -
  • Price point, under $20 and decent machining
  • Simple to build and wick
  • Good flavor and airflow
  • Ultem cap so it doesn’t get overly hot even with a 3mm di fused clapton

What I don’t like -
  • Negative post isn’t milled into the deck which I’m sadly seeing more and more atty’s go this route
Summary -
Is it better than the Hadaly? Well comparing it to my Hadaly I like a lot of things better with it than the Hadaly. Like the o-rings, on the Hadaly getting the cap off or adjusting the air is a major PiA but on the Wasp it’s super easy and the tolerances are perfect. The flavor though on the Hadaly is a bit better but not by much. The Wasp doesn’t get as hot, it’s very comfortable to Vape on, easier to build on and with the protruding 510 pin it’s a perfect fit on my Oros Stealth. At this point I see myself using the Wasp more than the Hadaly.​

Do I recommend it, yes I do. If you want a good flavorful single coil performer that has an excellent price for an Authentic this is a good one. It fits perfect on my Oros Stealth so I suspect it’s going to live on it for a long while. I haven't Squonked with it yet because it's such a perfect fit for my little Stealth Vape.​

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
My take on the Wasp Nano RDA by Oumier, I picked it up a while back with one of my orders. I finally put a build in with full intention of using it as a BF around a couple of weeks ago.

Here’s some key points -
  • 22mm low profile RDA
  • Reduced chamber for flavor but big enough to put a 3mm di fused clapton in, I wouldn’t recommend a dual coil but hey if you want to knock yourself out.
  • Simple to wick
  • Clamp style and the design is makes it a snap to build on. Much easier than a lot other similar RDA’s like the Hadaly
  • 510 pin protrudes enough to run it on a direct to battery connection which my Oros Stealth is
What I like about it -

What I don’t like -
  • Negative post isn’t milled into the deck which I’m sadly seeing more and more atty’s go this route
Summary -
Is it better than the Hadaly? Well comparing it to my Hadaly I like a lot of things better with it than the Hadaly. Like the o-rings, on the Hadaly getting the cap off or adjusting the air is a major PiA but on the Wasp it’s super easy and the tolerances are perfect. The flavor though on the Hadaly is a bit better but not by much. The Wasp doesn’t get as hot, it’s very comfortable to Vape on, easier to build on and with the protruding 510 pin it’s a perfect fit on my Oros Stealth. At this point I see myself using the Wasp more than the Hadaly.​

Do I recommend it, yes I do. If you want a good flavorful single coil performer that has an excellent price for an Authentic this is a good one. It fits perfect on my Oros Stealth so I suspect it’s going to live on it for a long while. I haven't Squonked with it yet because it's such a perfect fit for my little Stealth Vape.​

Just pushed me over the fence to grab one. digging the ultem look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar

Here’s some key points -
  • 22mm low profile RDA
  • Simple to wick
What I like about it -

What I don’t like -
Summary -

Here’s some key points -
  • 22mm low profile RDA
  • Simple to wick
What I like about it -

What I don’t like -
Summary -

Thanks for the review Rossco! Are you using a 510 DT on yours? FT advertises a 3ml capacity, is the juice well really that deep?

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Thanks for the review Rossco! Are you using a 510 DT on yours? FT advertises a 3ml capacity, is the juice well really that deep?
3ml capacity? Have no idea where they pulled that out of other than their lower extremities. It does have a deep juice well that I can at least get one full dropper squeezed in and a bit more. It's also a single coil and certainly not a "Clouds Bro" device. You don't want to build too low on it, I've kept my build around 0.4Ω and wouldn't go much below that (due to the ultem cap).

Reactions: cigatron

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Also no I'm not using a 510 drip tip, the cap is very comfortable, I really like it for it's like a nipple. I guess it panders to my inner child ;)

You can pop a 510 pin in if you so desire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread