Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I did not mention any names, DP...but....I have your favorite cake, made and ready to be delivered, when the day comes. :D

cakewithfile.jpg

PERFECT, Glam - THANK YOU!

And I'll even be able to keep my nails nice & tidy. You think of EVERYTHING, don'tchya? ;)

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sweet setup, just put my mega order in:), hows the airflow, pretty much same?

It's not as good as on the smaller one, but it's still fine. It's basically a Kanger Aero with BVC coils. And I've come to realize that I REALLY LIKE the BVC coils. And since it's holding almost twice the volume of the smaller tanks, it works for me. Not quite the performance, but more juice. I'll be using both versions - often.

That's a guarantee.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
My dilemma....I really like the V2, so I do not know whether to buy the Mega or another V2....if the performance is better on the V2 (which to me is close to perfection), I am thinking that my money might be better spent on that. Because the fact that it is bigger will not matter to me if the smaller one has better taste...I would probably just keep going back to the smaller one.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
My dilemma....I really like the V2, so I do not know whether to buy the Mega or another V2....if the performance is better on the V2 (which to me is close to perfection), I am thinking that my money might be better spent on that. Because the fact that it is bigger will not matter to me if the smaller one has better taste...I would probably just keep going back to the smaller one.
If you are happy why change? On the other hand if you don't like filling the tank then look at the mega.
I have both & really like both.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

It's a tough call, Glam. My instinct says that you'll probably prefer the V2, but that's SO personal that I can't be sure.

Like Butch, I like them both. It's simply a personal thing that I give an edge to the V2. The Mega certainly is not worse - I'll say that.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread