Anyvape Cerotank owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
I really want more input from Cerotank owners. I've been using a Viva Nova S with Aspire BDCs and recently ordered a batch of the non-nautilus BVCs. As I understand it, BVCs are the way to go, but the Vivi Nova S is getting pretty outdated at this point, lacking air flow adjustment. I'm not keen on the nautilus for a variety of reasons, but I have come across a couple of recommendations for the Cerotank which interest me. Despite what looks like a best of both world design, it looks like hardly anyone has a Cerotank. What gives? Is there something I'm missing? Why isn't this thing more popular? I'd really like to hear more about it, especially more user experience commentary. It's an Aerotank that can accept BVCs! It should be awesome but it hardly has any mentions on ECF.

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
Lol I'm the one who keeps posting about by this tank. Like you said it's an aerotank v2 that takes kanger coils and aspire bvc(the smaller ones). I can't believe it hasn't gotten popular but it's also on ebay only I see. It's by far my favorite tank. I know you have probably already read my post and want other opinions but still not one leak, gurgle, or any issues and built like a tank which kanger is known for. I love the bvc coils and like you said it's Def best of both worlds. I use it with airflow wide open and it's perfect for me I can't see it getting any airier(if that's a word). I love the bvc flavor and it's just a perfect fill and go tank with no fiddling. I use 65vg and it wicks good and Def has nice "clouds" for what it is Def. Bigger than my nautilus mini for some reason. Comes in a nice package and threads are pretty clean the chimney is spring loaded to adapt to kanger and bvc coil height which puts pressure against the bottom of tank when putting together after filling which scared me I'd strip threads at first but not issues at all with that and the spring pressure hasn't loosened up after 90ml of juice.
I hope more people will try this tank it's posted all over forums in different. Languages so it must be big somewhere lol. Well I'll b stop ranting about it. I just hope I can afford a backup before they dissappear from eBay.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
spaceman, I just happen to be vaping the Cerotank, an Aspire Vivi Nova, and a Mini Naughty right now.

The Cerotank is really everything that Werkz indicated. I've described it to others as "everything the Kanger Aerotank wanted to be, or should have been". It's quite a bit smaller than the Aerotank mega, but quite similar in design. It's elegant and sleek, "masculine" even. It doesn't have the feminine qualities that I so love in my Mini Naughties, but it's got a lovely elegance to it. Yes, it's quite a bit bigger, but not obnoxiously big at all, and I do like small tanks.

The fill is a breeze and much easier than the Naughties. There is a bar across the top just under the top of the chimney, so you can actually tell when to stop filling.

It's sturdy. It smacks of quality.

The airflow controls are easy to use and quite effective.

I must say tho, that I don't mind the lack of airflow adjustment on the Vivi Nova. It is airy enuf for me, but that's obviously an individual choice.

As far as why more people don't have them or aren't talking about them? That was MY question as well. It appears they've been marketed primarily to Europe. If you do a search for them you'll see that many European vendors carry them, but none here in the US..... yet. Other than one seller (great seller) on eBay.

I imagine that the popularity on these WILL grow in time. Seems some of us just got in on the ground floor.

I'm using one of mine on a Provi Ti at 4.2v with NiteLiteVapor vliquid which is 65/35 PG/VG. The other is rocking on an iStick, but I'm too lazy to go in the other room to give you the wattage on that. :oops:

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
I'd be happy to chime in with an opinion. :)

You Kat? An opinion? [emoji12][emoji7]

Seriously, this tank looks just like an Aerotank V2. Do you know if the glass is the same size? I got 2 etched Phiniac pt/aero tanks for Christmas and I would love to still be able to use them BUT I'm not thrilled w/the aero anymore. [emoji22]

Or, I could just be looking for retail therapy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Welp, Ms. Pmom, if it's retail therapy you're after, you've come to the right place!!!!!!

ECF: Enabling Costly Frivolities ;)

I don't have an Aerotank V2, so there's no way I'd not the sizes, honey, sorry. You might want to contact the eBay seller (litebreeze) and ask him.

What do you not like about the Aero?

Reactions: DPLongo22

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
What do you not like about the Aero?

It's not that I don't like the aero (and I only have v1s), it's that I like my mini nauties & gs airs better! I have an AnyVape Davide mini that I put an aero mini base on. I use it with BVC coils and like that better too. I'm not a fan of the Vivi or et-s (both also use the little bvc coils), so this tank looks like something that I could use to cut another coil out of my life.

Who knows? Deep sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
After comparing the Cerotank, Hygeia and Vivi Nova S w/ BVC, my clear favorite so far is the Cerotank. Way more vapor than either and some how smoother than the Vivi Nova despite using the same coil. The Hygeia deserves more evaluation however, because I believe I can run it at a higher wattage than the Cerotank due to the Hygeia using a solid ceramic wick. I am very pleased with the Cerotank though. I don't forsee needing a new tank for quite some time. Big vapor, great flavor and I know that I can get more BVCs with ease, as compared to the Hygeia. I may need to stock up on Cerotanks though, in case the manufacturer discontinues it.

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
Like that said it's everything the aerotank should of been and wants to be lol. Great way of putting it and yes all the parts are the same it looks besides the center chimney post that adapts to diff. Coils. I'm hoping that if it breaks I can change everything that in the real aero parts are easily available. It looks identical im sure all they did was buy the parts from the same factory and change the Post, Either way I'm ordering a backup my favourite tank and all I can see myself using until I try subbing

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
If I didn't need to restock on juice, I'd probably be getting another Cerotank right now. The Hygeia is good and has great flavor but this thing is nearly perfectly balanced for my taste between vapor production, flavor and smoothness. I wish they'd make a larger version. It's a bit small on my iTaste 134, whereas the Hygeia is sufficiently beefy. Really, the amount of juice the Cerotank holds is the only complaint I have so far.

I guess my next purchase should be the Cerotank Mega, though I'm not sure if it's identical to the V2. I just want to know that it isn't an older design.

Last edited:

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
Yeah It's just a bigger cerotank I have the aerotank mega and I love the size but just don't like the coils since the bvc came out. I have the crrotank and aero next to me in the mega is actually shorter and obviously wider but the exact same materials and pretty much it's just a fatter version. I just can't figure out where to get the other ones from I also want the cerotank mow and Sega sub ohm. Basically I have enough each month for either juice or tank also so I need to figure out how to get some new tanks. U see the v2 on ebay not sure about the others

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
EBay says one left for the cerotank lol. I have seen that person relist it a few times though so I really hope they come back. I want a new one in the box for one of those "oh crap" days.

I really need to start looking at what I'm posting before I post lol. I have edited probably every one of my posts. I was posting about vape wild in another thread saying I live the caramel apple it came out as I love the caramel Ahole. Haha

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
EBay says one left for the cerotank lol. I have seen that person relist it a few times though so I really hope they come back. I want a new one in the box for one of those "oh crap" days.

I really need to start looking at what I'm posting before I post lol. I have edited probably every one of my posts. I was posting about vape wild in another thread saying I live the caramel apple it came out as I love the caramel Ahole. Haha

Just got a response from the seller about the Cerotank Mega. They're going to get the Anyvape Peakomizer and Segatanks in soon, and the Cerotank Mega after that. Evidently eBay is harassing anyone selling Aspire and Kanger items because they've e-cig related, but they haven't noticed Anyvape listings yet so he's going to expand the products available. I wish one of the reputable websites online would start selling them though.

Reactions: LeeLee26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread