Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Too much lately... Trying to move as-well... its nuts around here..

I'm sorry to hear that, Mikey. You take care of yourself, and good luck with that move. Never fun.

We'll keep an eye on the stuffs for you. ;)

Pop your head in and let us know how things are going.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Too much lately... Trying to move as-well... its nuts around here..
Dang...you sound like me! I've got so much chaos going on it's scary...and I'm packing to move, too! Trying to take notes so once things settle I can maybe pick up some new toys!

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
I think you'll enjoy having the option with the GS Air Ms....the coils for them ARE rebuildable...if we end up being forced to to that (shudder). There is a blog by Cheechako here on ECF that 'splains how to do it. I prefer to just buy the coils, but know that that option may be out of reach unless something (or a collective someones) do some serious kicking and screaming to change the FDAs mind. Meanwhile: STOCKPILE!

I have quite a few (!) of the internal battery type mods...MVPs, iSticks, and so forth, but have also started collecting some of the replaceable battery types. I recently added to my collection 1 Provari 2.5 and 3 Heatvape Defenders. I plan on getting at least one more replaceable...which will likely turn into more like 3 or 4, haha! :lol: The Vapocalypse worries me. A lot. I've been vaping a long time (nearly 5 years), so I've accumulated a lot of stuff over the years, and since my husband recently passed away, I've inherited all his stuff too. I still have some functioning replaceable battery mods that date back to 2013 and earlier. Many are regulated (VV/VW), a few are mechanical. But they all work. I don't vape high amp or high wattage. At. All. The highest I've found myself doing was 8 watts and that was because the coil I was using had dropped down to 1.4 ohms. I usually vape 1.5ohm to 1.6ohm....and up to 2 ohm and like my watts around 7.

DISCARD NOTHING! SELL NOTHING (unless you totally hate it and can find someone who will pay you to get it off your hands and then you can buy something you like before the hammer falls). I have a crate...really a crate...full of brand new cartomizers. I have a shoebox full of eGo passthroughs and regular eGo style pen type PVs (all all the relevant cords and chargers). Another box full of carto tanks. I have at least 3 external battery chargers with between 2 and 4 "bays". I'm still collecting more current stuff.

BTW...there is a loyal following for the GS Air coils here on ECF. They really are dandy coils and (as mentioned) are rebuildable. I notice a slight difference in taste with my juice between the Aspire BVCs in the Cero and the GS Airs in the GS Air M. Very slight. Usually if I start a day with one type of tank...I'll stay with it until I go to bed. Next morning I can use whichever tank I want and my tastebuds don't know the difference! Can't say I like one or the other better. Switching mid day I will notice that slight flavor difference, though. Just something I've noticed.

Fourthrok - Thank you for all your thoughts & energy. I agree... the Vapocalypse worries me, too. So many wonderful independent business folk will be dragged down & destroyed by the selfish ones in high places who don't deserve their overpaid government jobs at all.

You have quite the stash... you should be 'good to go' for years to come. I shall look up the GS Air M section of the forum, sounds interesting. I'm sorry you lost your husband, that has to be awful to endure.

Hmmm...... I vape pretty low wattage, too. Sometimes I felt like I was alone in that choice. Rarely go over 13-14 watts, some of which are built-in & not controllable. I have a drawer that's getting full, but not a crate. I have yet to choose a charger and I'm baffled about the battery world (part of why I never went with a battery mod) and the choices that are safest for vaping.

I feel like an odd-vaper compared to your one all day mode - I rotate between 6-7 mods/flavors all day, every day, keeping my taste buds confused a bit, I imagine, by comparison.

I wish you all the best in your move (I'm contemplating but procrastinating there bcuz I abhor moving) and all the strength you need for it along with much joy in your new digs. :)

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I feel like an odd-vaper compared to your one all day mode - I rotate between 6-7 mods/flavors all day, every day, keeping my taste buds confused a bit, I imagine, by comparison.

I wish you all the best in your move (I'm contemplating but procrastinating there bcuz I abhor moving) and all the strength you need for it along with much joy in your new digs. :)
Naw...I'm the odd one. I don't think anyone vapes as low watts as I do...at least not on ECF. I'm also odd because I'm one of the only people I know around here that only vapes one flavor...a menthol concoction I make myself! Oh...I've tried other flavors, but my little "Glacier Mist" that I make is the only one I like...and I like it a lot! Can't say anyone else would. Works for me, though. I also don't care for much VG...a little goes a long way in my book! I like my juice 85% PG. So...see? I'm really peculiar and weird. Gives me character! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the good wishes and stuff. Big things happening in my life now. New beginnings!

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Naw...I'm the odd one. I don't think anyone vapes as low watts as I do...at least not on ECF. I'm also odd because I'm one of the only people I know around here that only vapes one flavor...a menthol concoction I make myself! Oh...I've tried other flavors, but my little "Glacier Mist" that I make is the only one I like...and I like it a lot! Can't say anyone else would. Works for me, though. I also don't care for much VG...a little goes a long way in my book! I like my juice 85% PG. So...see? I'm really peculiar and weird. Gives me character! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the good wishes and stuff. Big things happening in my life now. New beginnings!

LOL on the one flavor - I bet I have close to 70 different ones steeping at various rates as we speak. A minty one that surprised me is from Vapor Chef - Coolcumber mint - a very *light* mint, predominantly melon/cucumber but very tasty. Another fave is Teawi - green tea & kiwi. And of course, Sweet Complexity from VapeWild. MUST be steeped for many weeks & then it's yummy but boy does it blacken coils! My T-18 looks filthy & just changed it on the 18th. ha. I'm the total opposite - 70-80% VG (better clouds & less TH). Character is what makes us all different but enjoyable. :) New beginnings - WONDERFUL! I'm happy for you.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Dang...you sound like me! I've got so much chaos going on it's scary...and I'm packing to move, too! Trying to take notes so once things settle I can maybe pick up some new toys!
I know it is Chaos, especially during REG time!! Trying to see what I dont need, and do need, and want lol

Hope you are doing good! :D

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
LOL on the one flavor - I bet I have close to 70 different ones steeping at various rates as we speak. A minty one that surprised me is from Vapor Chef - Coolcumber mint - a very *light* mint, predominantly melon/cucumber but very tasty. Another fave is Teawi - green tea & kiwi. And of course, Sweet Complexity from VapeWild. MUST be steeped for many weeks & then it's yummy but boy does it blacken coils! My T-18 looks filthy & just changed it on the 18th. ha. I'm the total opposite - 70-80% VG (better clouds & less TH). Character is what makes us all different but enjoyable. :) New beginnings - WONDERFUL! I'm happy for you.
Oh...it sounds like you have quite a "pantry" full of tasty juices! That would drive me crazy. Worrying about "how long has this steeped?" and keeping up with everything. Not to mention the gunked up coils! Since my menthol is clear and mostly PG...my coils tend to last a long time. No blackened coils here! It's all good, though. Whatever works is the RIGHT thing, right? I'm okay with my clouds..as you can see with my avatar pic! lol!!! Vape on!

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Oh...it sounds like you have quite a "pantry" full of tasty juices! That would drive me crazy. Worrying about "how long has this steeped?" and keeping up with everything. Not to mention the gunked up coils! Since my menthol is clear and mostly PG...my coils tend to last a long time. No blackened coils here! It's all good, though. Whatever works is the RIGHT thing, right? I'm okay with my clouds..as you can see with my avatar pic! lol!!! Vape on!

I actually write the date they were 'born' on the box so I can keep track. Longer steeping hasn't seemed to harm any of them. So far, only that one flavor seems to gunk up the coils. Agreed... whatever works for the person is just fine. It is all good. Vape on!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
A minty one that surprised me is from Vapor Chef - Coolcumber mint - a very *light* mint, predominantly melon/cucumber but very tasty. Another fave is Teawi - green tea & kiwi.

Those sound so good. I love white teas with a touch of fruit and light menthols/mints with a touch of mild tobacco...

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I got through the first 18 pages of this thread and still am dazed and confused. I just ordered a Cero V2 from litebreeze. I went with it as I have a Plato, a Triton mini, and am waiting on a Kabuki clone on order. Will this fit the Nauti BVC's? I kinda went with it to simplify my stock coil stash with a one type fits most/all. Or is it the plain BVC's for the Cero V2, which will mean more coils to stock up on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread