APO verified Vendors

Discussion in 'Armed Services Forum' started by napalm, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napalm

napalm Full Member

Could we sticky a list of vendors/sites that deliver to APO? I am currently deployed and need to resupply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

2. sjtown

sjtown Ultra Member Verified Member

ive only ever had 1 site turn me back

verified:
    juice and stuff
    ejuicemonkeys very quick, has coupon 'hero' for free bottle, almost always extra freebies
    apolloecigs very quick
    batteries:
    fasttech hellish shipping time

im currently waiting on like 20 packages from almost as many venders, so will update as they come in

3. retired1

retired1 Curmudgeon Staff Member Admin Verified Member

Supporting member
    No real need for a sticky, It's rare for a US supplier to not ship to an APO/FPO address.

4. Borescoped

Borescoped In the meantime..... Verified Member

Supporting member
    napalm, if you are still down range, and need help resupplying, let me know. I'm already APO up here in the UK, and I could MPS the stuff down if needed. might be slower that way, but just offering.

5. Borescoped

Borescoped In the meantime..... Verified Member

Supporting member
    I've run across a few, but their names escape me at the moment. Probably because I intentionally forgot them because they wouldn't ship APO. I always verify first just to be safe.

6. Elithea L Burger

Elithea L Burger Super Member

I've ordered from a few myself Apo Germany and had no problems getting stuff

7. Guma

Guma Full Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Yea I come across way fewer sits that don't ship to APO than those that do. In fact over the last 2 weeks of scouring the interwebz and placing orders, I have only seen 2 sites that didn't ship to APO. Now that could have been due to me being a first time customer and some sites will only ship to billing address on your first order. That I do understand.

8. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member

Over the years I've had a few companies that wouldn't ship FPO and I refuse to give them my business. All the vape shops that I've been interested in buying from will ship. Hoosier e-cig and myvaporstore are a couple that I've used and so far they've done good - just have to get USPS and MPS to speed up some.

9. Docsgt68

Docsgt68 Senior Member Verified Member

The ones I remember best were sandsmods, they have black and black, one of my favorites, and first order to an apo was on the house. Goodlifevapor does the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.