Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I'll have to check with a_rey, but I'm pretty sure the drawing isn't till NEXT Monday............
Which is Columbus Day, and if he/they observe this holiday, it will be Tuesday.:lol:...I better put the accounts receivable on stand by..
giphy.gif

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
And our next winner is @Reddhott!! Congratulations! You've got a PM!

Next winner drawing will be in 2 weeks!

Quick question for everyone, does anyone who used to use a mechanical mod still use theirs now that there are so many high wattage regulated devices out?

I was just going by this...sorry.....:toast:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
In the meantime...broke out a juice with a touch of menthol...think both hubby and i are coming down with colds, and while I could go without a cigarette instead of smoking a menthol, a touch of menthol in a vape is wonderful for a sore throat. What's everyone else puffing on this morning???

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
In the meantime...broke out a juice with a touch of menthol...think both hubby and i are coming down with colds, and while I could go without a cigarette instead of smoking a menthol, a touch of menthol in a vape is wonderful for a sore throat. What's everyone else puffing on this morning???
I've never even tried a menthol vape. Right now it Ahlusion Coconut Dream with a touch of Highbrow Vanilla Bean Decadence... it's lovely. I do want to try that Sugar .... that everyone's talking about.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I've never even tried a menthol vape. Right now it Ahlusion Coconut Dream with a touch of Highbrow Vanilla Bean Decadence... it's lovely. I do want to try that Sugar .... that everyone's talking about.
I usually like the sweet/sour flavors...but this just makes my throat feel better. I have a tiny bottle of 0nic and a few drops can make fruit flavors pop. Today, in using it 50/50 with a piña colada juice.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I'm vapin that old homemade juice I make every couple of days! You know how it is when ya ain't got now money for juice and ya hafta make your own ;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm vapin that old homemade juice I make every couple of days! You know how it is when ya ain't got now money for juice and ya hafta make your own ;)

Lol...I'm low on 3 and 6, so tootle puffing some of my higher nics mixed with a 0 nic something in a Protank. I need some hot tea, too. I have a great green tea/mint blend from Teavana a friend got me for my birthday. Between DayQuil. Tea and this mentholy vape, I may be human in a few days!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Lol...I'm low on 3 and 6, so tootle puffing some of my higher nics mixed with a 0 nic something in a Protank. I need some hot tea, too. I have a great green tea/mint blend from Teavana a friend got me for my birthday. Between DayQuil. Tea and this mentholy vape, I may be human in a few days!
Sounds like you've got it going on as far as treatment goes. I felt horrible the last couple of days too but on the mend now o_O

Hope you feel better soon.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Sorry to hear you are not feeling good - sending healing vibes your way!!!! I hate colds and sore throats!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I've been vaping the same flavor for over a year! Nothing else tastes good! Until I can find something that blows ma skirt up...I'm gonna keep vapin Da Strawberries n Cream ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread