Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Congrats @redrebel821!! You got a PM!

Thank you everyone for your participation and continued support! Next drawing will be this coming Monday as I was late on our current drawing. Good luck everyone!

Anyone here from Northern California (more specifically the Bay Area)? We've got an e-liquid launch party this Friday in our lounge in Livermore.
Thanks so much, I'm so excited!!! And sending a text to son in Oakland about launch party!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Congrats @redrebel821!! You got a PM!

Thank you everyone for your participation and continued support! Next drawing will be this coming Monday as I was late on our current drawing. Good luck everyone!

Anyone here from Northern California (more specifically the Bay Area)? We've got an e-liquid launch party this Friday in our lounge in Livermore.
Lived in the Bay Area for 15 years....but unfortunately moved east 13 years ago. Would love to move back, but housing is too cost prohibitive.

Reactions: redrebel821

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Lol...it was " I never win anything but juice"...and I've had a dry spell lately...maybe my luck is turning again!
What a change......just a couple short months ago, you were all about your little binkies and said you would never use a box mod......and now you'll have more box mods than binkies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
What a change......just a couple short months ago, you were all about your little binkies and said you would never use a box mod......and now you'll have more box mods than binkies.
Lol....I was happy!!! And I kinda had to go at MY pace, but it's sure been an interesting journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread