Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Hey everyone..Sorry about the delay. Had to drag my .... into work today but still feeling under the weather. The weekend was definitely interesting, busy and tiring as it was my daughters first birthday party and that was definitely not a fun time to be sick..I'll be back in a few with our newest winner! Good luck everyone!
Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Congrats @redrebel821!! You got a PM!

Thank you everyone for your participation and continued support! Next drawing will be this coming Monday as I was late on our current drawing. Good luck everyone!

Anyone here from Northern California (more specifically the Bay Area)? We've got an e-liquid launch party this Friday in our lounge in Livermore.

Congrats @redrebel821 :banana:

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thanks, everyone.... I'm pretty excited....my hubby doesn't vape, so has really no clue what I like/want/need... So he asked me to pick a few vendors and create wish lists, including gear, accessories, juices, etc. Apollo was one of the vendors I chose, because of all of the great reviews about their products and customer service! And now I get to try them!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Congratz, @redrebel821 ! (here's another Happy Dance...no ..not the cat zombie today...:D )
:rickroll:
Wow..what a sweetie hubby you have...doesn't vape and even asks you for a Wish List !!:wub: ..that's so cool.
....I keep hearing how everyone LOVES their Apollo Mystery Box gear..so can't wait to see whatcha get!!
And trying..patiently:rolleyes: ...to wait my turn in line:D ..oooo...and it's such a long line...:pop:
PS: I forgot it was Columbus Day today!! (Post Office Holiday) But it was not a wasted trip ..a few goodies waiting there:)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Congratz, @redrebel821 ! (here's another Happy Dance...no ..not the cat zombie today...:D )
:rickroll:
....I keep hearing how everyone LOVES their Apollo Mystery Box gear..so can't wait to see whatcha get!!
And trying..patiently:rolleyes: ...to wait my turn in line:D ..oooo...and it's such a long line...:pop:
PS: I forgot it was Columbus Day today!! (Post Office Holiday) But it was not a wasted trip ..a few goodies waiting there:)
Lol...thank you! I LOVE surprises, and can't wait to see what the mystery box holds! I promise to come back and share pics!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Lol...thank you! I LOVE surprises, and can't wait to see what the mystery box holds! I promise to come back and share pics!

I knew my luck was transferable, after winning in the other thread later be sure to transfer it back :p

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hey everyone..Sorry about the delay. Had to drag my .... into work today but still feeling under the weather. The weekend was definitely interesting, busy and tiring as it was my daughters first birthday party and that was definitely not a fun time to be sick..I'll be back in a few with our newest winner! Good luck everyone!
Happy birthday to your little girl! I am sorry to hear you were still sick this weekend during the celebration. :( I hope you are on the mend now. I think I might be next in line for The Virus. :shock:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Happy birthday to your little girl! I am sorry to hear you were still sick this weekend during the celebration. :( I hope you are on the mend now. I think I might be next in line for The Virus. :shock:
Nooooooooooo....I covered my face when I was sneezing!!!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast

Missed the post.

Happy belated Birthday to your little one. And feel better.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Congrats @redrebel821!! You got a PM!

Thank you everyone for your participation and continued support! Next drawing will be this coming Monday as I was late on our current drawing. Good luck everyone!

Anyone here from Northern California (more specifically the Bay Area)? We've got an e-liquid launch party this Friday in our lounge in Livermore.
Congrats red! Can't wait to see what you get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread