Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yes & you? it's still looking like more rain....but the wind wasn't as bad as it could have been...........
Yeah we got some pretty big gusts and just a short period of REALLY hard, driving rain but today it's a lot calmer. Just really, really wet. :D

Reactions: liblue1

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Sunny and beautiful here....hubby is finally getting to take a WHOLE DAY off!!!! He's making pancakes for brunch now...yummmmmmmmm
VERY cool!!! So are you busy making him a honey-do list? Mine is gone overnight again. He's in Ory-gon at the moment but he should be home in time for the Superbowl. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I had to close the windows last night because it was blowing in.....
I'm glad my living room window was closed. The rain and wind were beating against it so hard I was worried it was going to break there for a minute! I think there must have been hail in it. It was really loud.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm glad my living room window was closed. The rain and wind were beating against it so hard I was worried it was going to break there for a minute! I think there must have been hail in it. It was really loud.
I know what you mean....the metal vent for the kitchen fan was being pelted with rain/hail for awhile.....

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I know what you mean....the metal vent for the kitchen fan was being pelted with rain/hail for awhile.....
How come all the cool stuff happens in the middle of the night and not during the day when we can actually see it? I love big weather when I can see what's going on!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How come all the cool stuff happens in the middle of the night and not during the day when we can actually see it? I love big weather when I can see what's going on!
I love it too.....and I love to watch it....I don't know why it always seems to happen at night....so far in the past 4 years there was only 1 huge storm that I took a video of...all the rest were in the dark....

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
VERY cool!!! So are you busy making him a honey-do list? Mine is gone overnight again. He's in Ory-gon at the moment but he should be home in time for the Superbowl. :)
Lawd no.....he went and got a haircut, we're thinking of a movie later, but we'll see if he stays awake.

Reactions: cooladdict

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Naw, just plan to have it on. I will watch mostly for the commercials since the 'Hawks are out this year. I'm already excited for next season. I lose interest when my team isn't playing! :D
Have you seen the Hyundai commercial with Kevin Hart? It is absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Lawd no.....he went and got a haircut, we're thinking of a movie later, but we'll see if he stays awake.
Ooooh what are you thinking of watching? I think hubby and I will go to a movie next weekend. I don't know if he will actually be home on Valentine's Day but he will be home at least 1 of the weekend nights next weekend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread