Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
New discovery...I can hold phone in one hand and do voice to text and vape with the other hand....yay!!!!
been using the google app for that, works great...specially while driving.
One of my favorite? "OK google"....."read me my most recent message".........."sure thing, You have a message from (xxxxxxx), it says: ...................................."

love it!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
And "the cloud" doesn't work...lmaooooo....had to load everything into Verizon cloud, then transfer it back...only going to take another 2 hours to move all of my photos! Wheeeeee.....lol...

Oops...says 3 hours....
Oh man that probably wasnt very fun :) I am always so relieved when finished, because then I can play with it :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
One of my favorite? "OK google"....."read me my most recent message".........."sure thing, You have a message from (xxxxxxx), it says: ...................................."

love it!
I could do that on my phone when I first got it, then it stopped working and I had to actually type messages ...lol....

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas

love it!
My truck had a voice-to-text feature. I used it all the time. But it was only a few deal for a year. It's bundled into a cell phone data package they want you to pay over $100 a year for.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

love it!
You should try to get voice commands to work with a deep southern accent :D
I'd rather type it out lol

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
You should try to get voice commands to work with a deep southern accent :D
I'd rather type it out lol
Lol I can never get it to work right either. I just end up having to go back and edit so many things that its just easier for me to type it all.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Its so good :) There is a flavor I get besides the blueberry and the yogurt, and I just love it. I have not figured out what it is yet. Lol
I'll have to pay attention and try to pick it out next time. I've been saving the last little bit I have while I work through the other flavors.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Reactions: wvducklady
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread