Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I was thinking it was a KSM but the seals appear rather subdued as I am accustomed to seeing.
Could be the bright pink juice I have in it...lol...Im thinking of switching the red out for black... Or just buying some more purple orings so both tanks have the same. The red really isn't my thing...lol

Reactions: cooladdict

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Lol....I do know it can crack plastic tanks, but never heard it was hard on lungs, too...I guess I need to go read....lol
I just use common sense...if it can crack a polycarbonate tank, imagine what it can do to soft human tissue....no need for me to read any further, I am on to the next order of business!
8e89f596.gif

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Red is
Blasphemy !!!...Red rules!
my favorite color ...it cheers me up but I know a lot of people don't like it! When I first got married way back when I had a red lounge chair and a black sofa with a red and black shag carpet ...lol...I also had a zebra chair in there too ....if that wasn't an eye opener ...my hubby must have been nuts to let me get it!!!0f course I smoked the red pack of ciggys too and in the middle of my coffee table was a big ol red ashtray ..it probably held a carton of butts ...those were the days!!!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Red is
my favorite color ...it cheers me up but I know a lot of people don't like it! When I first got married way back when I had a red lounge chair and a black sofa with a red and black shag carpet ...lol...I also had a zebra chair in there too ....if that wasn't an eye opener ...my hubby must have been nuts to let me get it!!!0f course I smoked the red pack of ciggys too and in the middle of my coffee table was a big ol red ashtray ..it probably held a carton of butts ...those were the days!!!
Me too, I would wear a pair of red patent leather wing tips(shoes) if I knew I could get away with it!:lol::lol::lol:

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Me too, I would wear a pair of red patent leather wing tips(shoes) if I knew I could get away with it!:lol::lol::lol:
You would have looked real jazzy in my living room with your red patent leather wing tips snorting screwdrivers while sitting on my zebra chair!! I would have served blue tortilla chips to give it an Americana feel!!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
View attachment 486059 ...Look closely, notice the colors of the liquids? pretty good match if I may say so! Even vaping there is color coordination :w00t:

Yeppers ..the red and black disrupter is way cool. ..it would look nice with your wing tips !!

Reactions: Panorama911

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
There are so many color combinations and they all look great....ChiBear can mix and match to his hearts content...I wonder how many were in the case?
7 cells and 3 devices for a total of 21 color combinations..I am just about half way there.

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread