Are there any e-cigar models besides the Greencig and 4062?

Discussion in 'E-Cigar models' started by satoshi, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. satoshi

satoshi Senior Member ECF Veteran

Are these the only two existing e-cigars, that aren't disposables?

If so, are there any mods in cigar form factor?

2. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There is the DSE701 which looks pretty much the same as the RN4062 and has a different internal design.

As far as designs that look cigar-ish, the closest one that I've tried is the Janty Ego/TW Tornado.

I've modified a Ego cone cover by cutting it down to allow it to slide over an 801 atty w/ 510>801 battery adapter. Works great and looks cigar-ish but its not particulary elegant. I'm waiting to see if Janty comes out with the Baby J.

3. Twan013

Twan013 Senior Member ECF Veteran

epuffer.com has the "cohita" cigars, you get two cigars in the starter kit (two batteries, and two carts, USB charger, so you could vape with a buddy if you wanted), and you can buy different flavored carts from them too. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the quality of the cigars. I'm on a mission to find out if their pipes are good quality or if its just a re-boxed DSE601. I know that's not cigar related, but if it IS just a re-box, then it should give us an idea of the rest of their products. Once I start working again, I may have to take one for the team and just order a kit and post the review on here..

4. Para

Para Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Has anyone done a mod on the Cigar or Pipe cart?

Thanks

5. salliezoo

salliezoo Senior Member ECF Veteran

the one at epuffer is really expensive and looks like a sort of ripoff site to me. I'd try the one at litecigusa. Its about $45 for a kit with 2 batts...lots of flavor choices too. I don't own or use one myself, but I was looking for someone else and found litecig.

6. Cool_Breeze

Cool_Breeze Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

...any updates here? ...looking for an 808 cigar model.

Thanks!

7. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Azsmokefree.com has a 510 carto cigar that is basically a modified dse701. The cartos are longer than standard size but shorter than the XL types. I'm just guessing here, but I suppose you could put a 510>808 adapter on the carto and put it in the cigar. Might work.

Since the cigar doesn't really look like a cigar, and it runs on 10440 batts, I'd probably pass. Only advantage I can see over any of the 10440 size mods is the auto switch, which may not be all that much of an advantage per se.

: litecigusa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.