Epipe and Ecigar advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitVapor

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Detroit, MI
I'm really attracted to the pipe and cigar for a change of pace. I think I've read everything I could find in reviews, but a lot of them seem kind of old so I don't know if much has changed.

In pipes I'm only aware of the Runyan and the DSE601. I'd like something that lasts and would pay the extra for that. Are there other models? Any ideas on vendors besides heaven-gifts which seems to be sold out of both?

On the Cigars, I want something that looks like a cigar,so thought I'd try a disposable. I know they only last as long as they last but I wondered how long they'd last if I only smoked them occasionally.

I'm interested in any advice on models and sources for either

Thanks!

ChesterN

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
While I have no experience with the disposable, I can recommend a supplier for the RN4062 e-Cigar and the DSE601 Pipe. I got mine from Randall @ mypvshop.com. The e-Cigar is currently on sale and I had an email from him Friday saying he had received the tracking # for his shipment on the Pipes ... They are on the way & will hopefully be back in stock by the end of this week.

The e-Cigar is one of my favorite PV's and I use it daily for its great vapor production, long battery life & large carts.

Plan to buy another Pipe as soon as they are back in stock ... Need it for a Christmas present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread