Are you coming up on either 2 or 3 years at ECF? POST HERE:)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by whiskey, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Hi folks...a New thread to give a shout out to all the 2 year Veterans here @ ECF
    Post here & tell us how your Doing!!!!!:rickroll:

2. WAC_Vet

WAC_Vet Senior Member ECF Veteran

How about 2 years 3 months?

3. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Wow Wac...Congrats BIG time!!!!!!Salute!!!!

4. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Ill be 2 years in August.Im pretty proud of that,lol.

5. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

OMG...NO way Keyz!!!!! WOOT parrrtay~:):)

6. Randyrtx

Randyrtx Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Wow, has it been 2 years already?

7. Gotcoffee

Gotcoffee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Im about to hit 3 years. Wow

8. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Whucha say Coffee??? 3 years???? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Too Cool..ya'll are super stars!!!!LOL

10. Richie G

Richie G Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It was 2 years in May for me.

I stopped replying to the newbies who ask for an e-liquid, "something that tastes like a Marlboro". Not because I'm tired of seeing that or because I've lost patience in suggesting something but because I have realized I don't have a friggin' clue what a Marlboro tastes like anymore. =)

11. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

RiCHIE!!!![​IMG]

12. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm just shy of 2-1/2 (I joined on Feb. 26th after lurking for 2 months, LOL)!

Still vaping away, quit for a year and a half... but since October I'm smoking a few (around 5 every day). *sighhh* It was a rough 1-1/2 years anyway (there never is a good time to quit) and the stress at the end of last year with both my parents illnesses/passing one right after the other kicked me to the edge and I decided I needed that MAOI factor from smoking back to preserve my sanity. I plan to kick them again soon... but feel ok about the little I do smoke. Without vaping and ECF, I would have been right back to a pack and a half a day.
    :wub:
    Richie... Since I'm still smoking I can answer the question about what liquid tastes exactly like a Marlboro. You can find it inside your toilet. LOL Cigarettes still taste like crap, and are even more craptastic when you go back to smoking them again.

13. Bozzlite

Bozzlite Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hello Cedar Park.

14. Thulium

Thulium Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I think I bought my first overpriced e-cig from a mall kiosk 3 over 3 years ago, but it was 25 months ago that I was about to go outside for a cigarette when my daughter (then 7) said, "Daddy, isn't that 'pretend cigarette' supposed to be better for you? You should use that instead." ...Out of the mouth of babes, huh? I realized she was right and started researching online when I found ECF and started with a 510 and experimenting with different flavors, atomizers and higher voltage. Within a few weeks I'd forgotten when I'd last bothered to try a cigarette. I held onto the last pack of American Spirits "just in case" but I was giving away more than I was smoking, and when a neighbor came by to bum another cigarette I just gave him the pack because I knew I'd never use it. I decided to bum one last cigarette at a New Years' Eve party so I could remember the date and haven't smoked a single cigarette since the start of this decade! :vapor::toast::vapor:

15. Vapor Pete

Vapor Pete The Vapor Pope ECF Veteran

2 years 4 months here. Been vaping for 2 years and 3 months.

16. Grammie

Grammie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

:2cool:July 20th will be my 2 years smoke free date. I didn't find the forum until August 2009.

No one, including me, thought that the high priced e-cig would help me quit smoking. It did and it led me to this forum the first part of August. I was on the hunt for something better than that "mall-expensive-piece-of-junk".

I've since spent just about the same amount as I would have saved had I stopped cold turkey. But, I've reached a happy point with a good bit of back up supplies. So, from here on out, cost will be minimal. I should be even and saving money next month!

17. anth

anth Full Member ECF Veteran

Hi everyone, yes, joined Feb 09 but like others vaped and lurked since Nov 08. I never touched another analogue when that npro arrived, hard to believe it worked! I sure wish 306 lr atties were around back then. Health wise, doing just great and hope you all are too.

18. jj2

jj2 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    So many familiar faces! :)
    Two years + ECF member---smoke free 2 years, almost 4 months. :banana:

19. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

I have huge admiration for these veterans that have stuck with it & have become a part in helping the members here at ECF with questions they may have & inspiration to those who are new here..Congrats to them all:)

20. jericoriver

jericoriver Please support CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    One week shy of two years.Its been quite a trip,Started with a 801,then switched to a 808 when they came out,Then went to box mods,then vv box mods. I had no problem putting down the cigs,finally gave away the 8 packs I had when the 801 got here,and I had been a 2 1/2 pack a day smoker and had smoked 45 years. I started out on 36mg for a few months,then dropped to 24,about 3-4 ml/day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.