Pre Veteran Thread 2012 (cont.) - Everyone is Welcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
party_5710b5_2081893.jpg

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Correction....That was the 1st post that I archived to PB.

Well,

You guys are great!

Thanks to all of you past and present. Also to all the prevets that participated! It was a blast.

I'm fading fast. I'm glad we did this. That reminds me of that song...I mostly only find the Carol Burnett version so maybe it's her's specifically. Didn't find a guy version. No matter. It's the sentiment that counts!

Happy new year to all of you! I know that classy is prepping a final post. I can think of no one better to help us close it out than our own classwife who has supported us so well with all the extra work of looking up times. Thank you classy one.

There's even hope for the fiscal cliff! Stay positive! It's a whole new year.

See ya all around the forum! :)

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
Early Congratulations okcodemonkey! Just a couple more days for you. :)

We won't be having official celebrations in 2013, tonight is the last night of the thread. It's possible that someone else will step up and begin a new thread, but if so we haven't heard about it. if you'd like, we can start a welcome thread for you in the new vet's welcome forum. You'll be able to see it when your ECF veteran's title appears. You joined on Jan 3rd, so because of leap year, your ECF-iversary will be Jan 2nd. Please let us know for sure.

Sounds good to me, thanks on the congrats its been a fun ride! Happy New Year to everyone!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
What a wonderful year it was ! So many new Veterans, congratulations to you all !

The committee has worked hard and given so much to the parties - well done !

So, with a wish for a healthy and prosperous New Year...

This closes the 2012 Pre-Veteran thread.

There will not be a 2013 Pre-Vet Celebration thread, but we hope you all can celebrate your milestones in the groups that you hang out with in ECF.

ligh3.gif

Good Night...
Happy New Year !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread