Aspire Pockex - No suction / blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi All, I guess there arent any more ideas. Am kinda giving up on this and hope that it was a faulty piece that I got.

Got an Ego AIO D22 --- loving it so far.

D22 should be good. I was half thinking about buying.
The 0.6ohm SS coil is the only one I think is good. MTL, up to 25w, works nice. :)

Reactions: stols001
Hi all,

I have tried everything suggested but there is somehow no airflow on this device.

As soon as the top cap and coil assembly is in place there is no suction possible, with or without juice which seems seriously incorrect. Its as if this is missing any sort of air inlet.

With no coils installed its just open so that cannot be the issue.

Its all pointing to a bad device, but i don't want to buy another one without being sure of the issue.

I have uploaded some photos of the coil and top cap assembly.

Dropbox - coils

The reviews of the device seem so good that it is obviously an exception that seems to be happening here.
Hey i just got the same device and noticed the draw was very tight after changing my coil. I took it all apart and cpuldnt see anything but i still had issues. Got thinking maybe i tifhtened the coil and top piece too much and loosened it a tad and boom its back to normal again. Gonna buy the smok stick v8 next week though. Hooe this helps

Andrew King

Aug 26, 2017
1. Top cap and coil assembled. When this is screwed into the pockex tank area, there is no suction.

4ec72307a55a22dcfdee52470cb62b27.jpg

2. The top cap and coil separately.

I have the same model. And found this out from a friend. Just under the top cap of you look a little further down you have the line that runs around the top the one with the pattern just under. This is the airflow run a pin or piece of cardboard around the line and this will produce gunk pull it out and then suction should return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread