Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people.
I just started vaping in November 2018. Since then did not lit one cigarette. I bought first an Aspire PockeX to test if I would really start vaping. Guess what, I loved it. Then I bought an Vaporesso Revenger X. It went well in the beginning but one day I wake up to see it empty and all the juice leaked. Also the mouthpiece (not the drip tip, but the top lid) was loose and could not be fixed. I live in Brazil and, unfortunately, vapes or tanks cannot be bought from abroad, but it is still possible to buy in selected brazilian stores. Don't ask me how they get. So I am back to the PockeX which is not that good. I will not return to cigarettes, then I would appreciate some advice. I am attaching some pictures of the Revenger X and the NRG tank and its loose lid.
Many thanks, hoping to be of help in the future.

20181223_124213.jpg
20181223_124308.jpg

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
That cap should screw back on, I take it apart every time I clean it. That cap has left handed threads so it turn counter clockwise to tighten. The odd thing is, that top lid unscrews for cleaning on every black NRG tank I have but on my red NRG tanks the top lid is fixed and can’t be removed for cleaning. Same with my Skrr tanks.

So try reattaching it knowing they are left handed threads

That cap should screw back on, I take it apart every time I clean it. That cap has left handed threads so it turn counter clockwise to tighten. The odd thing is, that top lid unscrews for cleaning on every black NRG tank I have but on my red NRG tanks the top lid is fixed and can’t be removed for cleaning. Same with my Skrr tanks.

So try reattaching it knowing they are left handed threads
Yeah, it worked. I would never try to tight it turning counter clockwise. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread