Aspire Triton info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Franks

May 23, 2015
Alright guys, just wondering if any of you have treat yourself to Aspire Triton yet?

If so, I've come to the realisation that there isn't much information out there yet...

Basically, I'm thinking of treating myself to a Aspire Triton, but id like to put Vapourshark nickel coils for the atlantis in it. So, has anyone done this? I've heard atlantis coils do fit in the Triton, but would it be worth putting the nickel coils in it? I mean, are the new triton coils better than Vapourshark nickel coils?

Any information would be good, thanks

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I haven't actually used the Triton yet, but here's the thing: anyone could come here and tell you that they looooovvveee the Atlantis nickel coils in the Triton, or that they loooooovvveeee the actual Triton coils and you might truly hate whatever they prefer. This is really the sort of thing that requires you try it yourself. There are plenty of questions with objective answers: battery life, tank capacity, etc. How a certain coil works and feels is not exactly one of them.

I'm not trying to be flippant and there may be someone else that can be more helpful in terms of actual first hand experience, but all I'm saying is that I don't believe there's going to be a definitive answer here. From all I've heard and read-- including on the official Aspire site-- Atlantis coils can indeed be used in the Triton (and vice versa, I believe), so if you have a Temperature Control device then I'd say just try out the nickel and steel coils both. There should be places you can find them one-at-a-time so you can sample.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread