Atlantis on a mvp3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantgetright

Dec 20, 2014
new jersey
Hey vapors ... I just bought a mvp3.0 and an aspire Atlantis tank with sub ohm coils .05 ohms .. I was and still am vaping on an itaste vv/vw with a mini protank ... Well my question is does the voltage just automatically adjust with my wattage and this new tank is beast its burning real hot and on 12mg of nic its giving me a nic rush which I never got before and my juices are all 50/50 blends ... How can I cool the vape and blow crazy clouds ..it seams like my mini protank is giving better and smoother vapor ?? Help pls

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
If you want to blow clouds and keep it cool. I can personally recommend the Kanger Subtank .5 ohm in the repairable end of the attys. On the rebuildable end Tobh 28mm with quad coils mine is running 4 vetical 3mm ID coils at .4 ohms with Japanese Organic cotton and the Dodge with a similar setup. I also have two RTA's I like. The Orchid v 6 I think it is and the Billow. But before I go further. Make sure you do all your homework on Ohms law and battery safety. When you get in the Sub Ohm business a little mistake can have consequences. If you exceed the max continuous use amperage of the battery It can vent on you or worse. So as I always say the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. I think the reason your having that bad TH/Throat Hit is that your wick system is not keeping up with the wattage setting. IME Good Japanese cotton out performs all the others I've tried which is a bunch. I have never had a wick perform so good for so long between changes. Hope this helps here's to not seeing you on the 6pm news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread