Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Please let me know when/if you figure it out. I've got a few 60ml bottles that are unusable and would love to get some more. I'm wondering if one of the flavor suppliers changed something.

Will do and you are more than welcome to send them back for replacement. I sure hope supplier didn't change something on me.

Reactions: Reddhott

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
coffee.jpg

Reactions: Reddhott

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo

I saw this and started to say happy tomorrow..........nobody says happy tomorrow. So I'll just say good mornin'........but it is aftenoon. I can't say good afternoon...... I will be accused of
plagerisum........too early to say good evening........Redd you done up and messed up my sometimers again..........( walks away shqaking head, wondering what just happened)...........sigh

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
I saw this and started to say happy tomorrow..........nobody says happy tomorrow. So I'll just say good mornin'........but it is aftenoon. I can't say good afternoon...... I will be accused of
plagerisum........too early to say good evening........Redd you done up and messed up my sometimers again..........( walks away shqaking head, wondering what just happened)...........sigh
;):lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread