Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
ty!
hope u all had a great day!...off to sleep land!

giphy.gif

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Order is in. Thanks Mrs. B for the sale. Doc has me on a nic restriction until the first of Dec. Something about nic interfearing with the fusion in my neck healing right. He showed me the study so I guess I will do as he says. 0 nic Sure does take the fun out of puffin' though. I have almost quit, and I'm not even trying.
Mrs. B I hope you will be doing the Bold flavor. I had just discovered it when all the changes took place. I really liked it.

Reactions: Mrs Brew

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Order is in. Thanks Mrs. B for the sale. Doc has me on a nic restriction until the first of Dec. Something about nic interfearing with the fusion in my neck healing right. He showed me the study so I guess I will do as he says. 0 nic Sure does take the fun out of puffin' though. I have almost quit, and I'm not even trying.
Mrs. B I hope you will be doing the Bold flavor. I had just discovered it when all the changes took place. I really liked it.

Hey Butch, seen your order. You better listen to the Dr., I know 0 nic isn't the greatest but hey December isn't that far off! I am trying to get the bold flavor, a lot of people liked that flavor! Hope your doing well!

Reactions: Butch

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Yeah I am doing what Doc says but shore takes all the fun outta life. A 3 ml tank is lasting 3 to 4 days. Prolly should jus quit but it is relaxing to pick up an epipe and puff while drinking coffee or iced peach tea.
Hey Butch, seen your order. You better listen to the Dr., I know 0 nic isn't the greatest but hey December isn't that far off! I am trying to get the bold flavor, a lot of people liked that flavor! Hope your doing well!

Reactions: Mrs Brew

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Yeah I am doing what Doc says but shore takes all the fun outta life. A 3 ml tank is lasting 3 to 4 days. Prolly should jus quit but it is relaxing to pick up an epipe and puff while drinking coffee or iced peach tea.

Order went out today! Hey if that's all your vaping then relax with the pipe with coffee and tea.

Reactions: Butch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread