Best box mod???

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by Jejune43, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jejune43

Jejune43 Senior Member Verified Member

Mr. Puffer? Wetbox? Opinions?

2. Kobudo

Kobudo Super Member

The only one I've tried is my home-made one, which takes a 18650 battery and hooks up to 901 attys or KR8 cartos. Delivers 3.7 volts all day and all night. So far it's my favorite. :)

3. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

IMO...Tekk

4. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member

5. j21blackjack

j21blackjack Senior Member Verified Member

Ken at boxmods.net is getting ready to put his latest box mod the Big Brother up for sale. It's a variable voltage mod , uses 2 14500 batteries, all in a 2 AA box. He said it would be about two more weeks before he's ready to start shipping. I think this could become the best box mod on the market.

6. j21blackjack

j21blackjack Senior Member Verified Member

The Mr. Puffer is a great little box mod also. That's what I'm using until my Big Brother gets here. I have to admit, I like using it with cartos instead of the dripper bottle. I cut out my led and now I have room for a spare carto inside the box! The battery lasts all day, and with two cartos I'm pretty much set. It's very nice to carry all my supplies for the days in the mod. The dripper bottle works great also, I just have a personal preference to cartos.

7. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member

Clumsy mentioned that the Carlos Juice Box is now for sale again. The site says no waiting.

8. skullfreak

skullfreak Ultra Member Verified Member

is there info on kens new mod

9. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member

Supporting member
  10. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member

I would concur with you that Ken's Big Brother will be the one to get.. Variable volts is where everything is going..

11. skullfreak

skullfreak Ultra Member Verified Member

12. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru

I would suggest the 5 volt box mod from Ken:

Box Mods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.