Inexpensive box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
I have a REO Grand and my brother, who posts here under the nom de plume jifjifjif loves it, but can't afford to drop 2 bills to get started on a mod at the moment. Trying to find a relatively inexpensive alternative.

What do folks that have the plastic box mods like the Wetbox or Old Goat have to say about such items? Are they worth the investment over building your own from a kit? Are there other low-end (price-wise) box mods that rival or surpass the Goat or Wetbox?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
Thanks, AG - that might be still a touch too high, only because he's also going to need batts/charger/attys, drip tip, etc. so the outlay there is going to be relatively substantial on top of the cost of the mod itself. I think he was looking more at the $40-50 range like the Old Goat offers, or potentially, just making a DIY mod himself, he's pretty mechanically inclined (unlike me)

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
I think this is the cheapest box mod out there from all the reviews that I read:

http://kalamazoovaporshop.com/Kalam...uctDetails/tabid/72/ProductID/50/Default.aspx

Going to get this pretty soon myself and thought I would mention it to you.

It's not the cheapest, since both Old Goat and Madvapes have one that is a little cheaper, but when you are only talking about $35 that's not much of a deal. I recommend the Big Kazoo because the electronics are sealed in. I have two and I take one to work with me every single day, usually paired with cartos.

I met the owner and his wife at Philly Vapefest. They're good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread